Valued Contributor

Halo TSV...cables do not fit the Galaxy 8

I didn't hear this mentioned during any of the presentations.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Halo TSV...cables do not fit the Galaxy 8

Of course not.  QVC show hosts and vendors are masters in the lies of omission.

Valued Contributor

They did say what phones it will fit and it was up to a Galaxy S7...So I knew that it didn't fit my phone.. Why would they not think to include this phone? I have to say that I am really sick & tired of the ATTENTION paid to all things Apple..Earth to anyone who will listen..There are MORE ANDROID users out there and I am tired of being ignored!

Honored Contributor

I would blame Samsung for changing their charging port to yet another proprietary port.  I have an old Note tablet that you can't get a new charging cord for except from Samsung.  Apple used to be a problem because of their proprietary port, but companies finally started including a separate cable for that.  Of course, every time they have to include a separate cable for proprietary ports it's going to up the price of the item. 

I haven't seen a preference for Apple on QVC.  I use a Mac computer, but Android mobile devices.  I have always had to be careful about what I order as far as peripherals go to make sure they are Mac compatible.  They're all Windows and Android compatible.  And even if they are Mac compatible, the software might not have all features Mac compatible.  I think they have only fairly recently been allowed to sell Apple products, so you're just seeing more of it, and Apple is notorious for not discounting their products, so if QVC can also bundle to give a discount, it's going to be a popular product, hence more airtime.

I'd much rather see an Apple presentation than another My Pillow one any day.

Occasional Contributor

I just ordered the c attachment at the A store for like $3. It should work then. Saw comments too late. Like the charger though. Used on iPad. Very easy to use and slim design.