Respected Contributor

Re: Hairmax TSV?

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  I heard them say you could go to once a week is that it after you achieve your results? 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the HairMax when it was the TSV and am using it about 5 days a week.  What I noticed this morning is that I am not seeing my color fading and my roots coming in.  I am in the 4th week of my hair color and normally would/should have it redone.  I do not need to and it has to be HairMax.  I do think that there is regrowth, but just not seeing a white scalp is good enough for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Oh boy, he's back with another TSV.....he should have incredible hair by now.........LOL...............so much for the ol Hairmax Smiley Very Happy

Why doesn't he show a clip of time lapse of his (vendor) hair growing longer and longer and thicker....? (I know why-hee hee)

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

On Amazon the HAIRMAX 9 (today's  Feb 2018 TSV) has an average customer rating of 3.8. The smaller 7-laser comb on Amazon has an average of 4.4 customer rating and I think this might be higher than the 9-laser because it's been around longer.

Contributor

Has anyone else had trouble viewing the reviews on this? It has received a 1 star rating (not good) but when I try to look at the reviews and read them, they flash on the screen for one second and disppear. Has anyone else noticed this? Hope this is just an odd occurrence, as I would hate to think QVC is suppressing bad reviews.