Super Contributor

I see that Hairdo is on with today's TSV.  What happened to Kristina the rep that used to be on for this brand?  Has she been replaced by gentleman currently presenting these wigs?   I always thought she did a great job.

Super Contributor

Was wondering the same thing

Honored Contributor

new rep for the brand

I think he is better 

Honored Contributor

Kristina was a rep for the brand, but Frank Campanella is the actual designer of the Hairdo brand.  He's not just a representative.

I think Kristina was good, but Frank brings more insight, into the design and styling for his wigs. 

Respected Contributor

I'm liking the look of the short pixie TSV, but there are no reviews. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Hairdo Wigs Rep

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Kristina was a rep for the brand, but Frank Campanella is the actual designer of the Hairdo brand.  He's not just a representative.

I think Kristina was good, but Frank brings more insight, into the design and styling for his wigs. 

@Caaareful Shopper  I noticed that he did a little video stating that he was the "owner/creator" of Hairdo and that he designs the wigs himself. I think it's great to be able to hear from him directly instead of another rep. Just my opinion. I"m not interested in getting a wig, but if I could afford one I would like to see what the flip one looks like on me in the lightest blonde. That one to me looks the most realistic out of ALL of them. That style/color combination is spot on. 

Btw--he did mention in the video in a round about way that he wears hair pieces. I kinda wondered if the front of his hair wasn't real, it looks just a little "too" much at certain angles. Either way, he looks good (definitely doesn't scream "toupee" or anything lol) just something I wondered and was curious about. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis  I missed the part about him also wearing hairpieces.  Not surprised; like you, I think his hair looks a little uber-styled, but it fits him.  I very much enjoy hearing him give information about the wigs.

New Contributor

Just want to compliment Leah on the short, light color wig.  Goes great with her skin tone & makes her look much younger.  Hope she continues to wear it often!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Why don't they make human hair wigs? I will never wear a synthetic wig, ever. They look fake, no matter how much they try to emulate real hair. 

Respected Contributor
Because a human hair wig wouldn’t be at the under $100 price point.