Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess Thanks for letting me know.  I haven't tried yet.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe you never know untll you try.  Everybody responds dfferently.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess I do appreciate the info, as well as that on the HairMax that you shared.  Good to read.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Yes, I do remember our discusion about the Capillus. My Capillus cap fits my head just fine. Glad you got a full refund. Wow what a fiasco, ey?

As for the minoxidil. It didn't work for me and I used it for almost a year with no changes to my hair thickness plus it made my hair look oily which is not what I need. I already have enough oily scalp...thank you very much...lol!

New Contributor

Does anyone have the original (blue) 82 comfortflex band, and has tried the TSV version that just aired?  I am wondering if it's my imagination, as I look at it and compare to my other "older" one, (though still "technically" the same model)- does the TSV feel more comfortable compared to the "original" Laserband 82 from Hairmax?  I listened to as many of the presentations I could that day this past week, but can't recall if they said that it had been "modified" a bit pertaining to the comfort teeth, and/or a bit wider of a flexible feel to the head?  I have a larger female head than the average person, so I was just curious?  Anyone else compare the two versions of the 82 band?  TIA!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MelO1 I watched the first presentation, and they did not say it was new, what was new was 2 colors.  I personally don't remember seeing this band before, but I remember Shawn highlighting the new colors.

Then I saw how the band flexed, seemed to accomodate bigger heads, easy to move around the head.  Don't recall if they offered a flex band before.  This was the first time I noticed this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What I don't like about this product is that it's just ad...

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

What I don't like about the TSV headband is that it's just addressing the area where the headband rests.  What about the area in front and behind it?  What about the back of the head?   

i have experience some hair thinning/loss recently. I don't know with 100% certainty, but I suspect I was overdoing it on the zinc supplements.  Zinc is great for hair, but too much over an extended time is not.  I purchased a Theradome Laser Hair Growth Device (looks like a bike helmet) from Costco online at the end of June.  It was on sale and Costco has an excellent return policy.   I've been using it ever other night (just finished treatment #12 last night) and I also use The Ordinary Hair Peptides every night at bedtime (applied all over and massaged in with a scalp stimulator). I'm also washing my hair less often.  I can see baby hairs growing and my stylist has noticed as well. The hair peptides are not at all greasy.  I still take certain "hair & skin" supplements but I believe the addition of my laser helmet snd hair peptides has helped my situation.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Wondering how you are doing with the Theradome.  Can you please share an update?  I think I would like to give it a try.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

What I don't like about the TSV headband is that it's just addressing the area where the headband rests.  What about the area in front and behind it?  What about the back of the head?   

i have experience some hair thinning/loss recently. I don't know with 100% certainty, but I suspect I was overdoing it on the zinc supplements.  Zinc is great for hair, but too much over an extended time is not.  I purchased a Theradome Laser Hair Growth Device (looks like a bike helmet) from Costco online at the end of June.  It was on sale and Costco has an excellent return policy.   I've been using it ever other night (just finished treatment #12 last night) and I also use The Ordinary Hair Peptides every night at bedtime (applied all over and massaged in with a scalp stimulator). I'm also washing my hair less often.  I can see baby hairs growing and my stylist has noticed as well. The hair peptides are not at all greasy.  I still take certain "hair & skin" supplements but I believe the addition of my laser helmet snd hair peptides has helped my situation.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Wondering how you are doing with the Theradome.  Can you please share an update?  I think I would like to give it a try.  TIA!

@NYCLatinaMe im sticking with it, doing my sessions every other night.  I'm also still using the serum. My baby hairs are filling in and getting longer. I think the Theradome is a great device.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks so much for the update!  Very nice of you.