Esteemed Contributor
Finally curly wigs styles. I got the red copper. I have short Red copper hair but have always wanted an African American style curly wig. I think they are adorable. Looking forward to trying it
Honored Contributor

My hair is also naturally curly and I was very happy to finally see a wig for Black women who wear their hair curly, or want to sometimes.  It's also a universally curly wig, so anyone can wear it -- all the better!

But either QVC only made a very small quantity available in that Jayne Brown wig, or they didn't calculate the probable demand correctly. It's already sold out, except for the black shade, in the 9:00 AM hour!  I really wanted to try the dark brown, since the black is too stark for me.  Plus, I could take a little of my real, shorter, curly hair from under the front part of the wig to blend the hairline better.  Oh well. 

Esteemed Contributor
@Carefulshopper. I knew it was going to sell out so I ordered it right at midnight. I am sure they didn’t anticipate the desire for this type of wig. I am not African American but I love these curly wigs. I honestly thought it was patterned more after Leah’s hairstyle than Jayne but no matter. I think it’s adorable. I hope I can pull it off. My honey is going to be shocked. He won’t “get it” either but he understands me so it’s all good
Respected Contributor

Wasn't it refreshing to see a different style. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if I thought it would look good with the shape of my face. And also nice to see all styles were the same price.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper : keep checking back, even today. Some wigs in your desired style and color are bound to bounce back into inventory. Even if you have to pay$10.00 more at a non-TSV price I know it will be worthwhile. 

Wishing you luck in stalking that wig- it's adorable!

Honored Contributor

@queendiva   Good idea, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat  I'm so glad you got it.  I bet you'll look great!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat   That red copper is really a beautiful color. I love it.

I wish I could wear red or blonde or light down or some other color other than dk brown black or silver gray.

Enjoy your new hair. I am jealous.

Respected Contributor

Are these wigs comfortable? My hair is really a mess because I have not had it done since last February. I looked at the wigs on HSN they had a few weeks ago and now these. Will people know you are wearing a wig? I am on the fence. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hair Do Wigs

[ Edited ]

@Caarefulshopper. I am excited to get it. I have a short haircut so this will be a huge departure but we shall see how it goes. I can always return it. I met even get it trimmed by my own hair person