Valued Contributor

HSN todays special= BEAUTIFUL!

I really like the neckless/earring set HSN has today. This is what the Q used to have. Nice, pretty pieces that are timeless. 

I'm trying not to spend any more money, but this one sure is calling me. Not sure which one I like best......

https://www.hsn.com/todays-special

Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN todays special= BEAUTIFUL!

I just looked at the items and YES they are very nice.  I was not planning to purchase anything right now but WOW...I might have to get the pear shaped set. 

You get the earrings also, that made me consider it....

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

IRe: HSN todays special= BEAUTIFUL!

I think it's a very attractive set.  Personally, I don't need any more jewelry but IMO it would make a great Christmas gift or gift for bridesmaids.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying but I do think the necklaces are pretty.  However I'd have no use for the earrings.  

Honored Contributor

I like them, too. Colleen showed how you can place that pendant on the chain in different positions...titled or straight. I thought that was pretty cool.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not need more jewelry either, but must say it is a pretty set. I have been both a QVC and HSN customer for a long time and much prefer Absolute cubic zirconia over Diamonique. I have a yellow absolute ring that is about 2 carats with baguettes on the side and is about 25 years old. It sparkles like crazy and constantly get compliments on it. I have never had that proud feeling with Diamonique.