Regular Contributor

HSN's TS today -- pull lights -- look pretty cool!  Seems to be a decent price.  (Appreciate too that it isn't the same old TS/TSV that the shopping channels seem to offer over and over again.)  HSN also having a pretty big sale across the board today -- some decent deals there.  FYI.

Valued Contributor

@JanetsGirl I noticed them and keep wondering where/how I might use them.  They are an interesting idea.  I guess you just tie or loop them to what you are attaching them too.  Have not watched a presentation other than an early morning taped one.  Maybe they have discussed that.  Nice color choices.

Honored Contributor

Couldn't resist a set of the gingham!  Not sure where I'll use them, but they sure are cute!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a set of the brown wood tone.  Not sure where I will put them, but they are different.

Honored Contributor

Was the battery life mentioned in any presentations? I am thinking about ordering but want to make sure I won't be replacing batteries every week.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Was the battery life mentioned in any presentations? I am thinking about ordering but want to make sure I won't be replacing batteries every week.

@DREAMON I didn't hear the whole presentation, but while I was watching, there was no mention of battery life.  The only thing mentioned was that batteries were included.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON I didn't hear the whole presentation, but while I was watching, there was no mention of battery life.  The only thing mentioned was that batteries were included.

twinsister...thank you for your reply. I am so tired of replacing batteries. I haven't ordered yet but the night is young!