Respected Contributor

HSN’s TS: DG2 Superstretch LeanJean

Thoughts on these? I own and like many of her items. These do look very comfortable.  But this TS  (to me), is just too tight. My skin needs to breath, I have strong tendency for issues with skin-tight anything, due to lifetime KP (keratosis pilaris).

It seemed the fashion-forward trend was away from skin-tight leggings and toward a airy, (baggier), look?  I guess not! 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN’s TS: DG2 Superstretch LeanJean

DG2 by Diane Gilman SuperStretch Knit Denim Seamless Lean Jean

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

From what I can tell, it's a knit denim jegging, even if they aren't calling it that.  The dark indigo looks very nice; no side seams make it very smooth.  So as long as you want a jegging-type jean, these look great, in my opinion

I watched the entire TS video and Debbie Denmon and Diane gave no fit assistance.  They just keep talking about the stretch.  Diane's jeans come in so many stretches with varying spandex, it's always trial & error sizing for me.  I stopped buying her jeans for that reason.  I could wear three different sizes -- that was ridiculous.  

Respected Contributor

Those models were in sizes that looked sprayed on. Ugh. Don't know what shopper demographic they're after but it surely isn't mine. 
I've had much trial and error with DG clothes over the years. Mostly error. 
She keeps coming up with new ways to make a pair of jeans or jean jacket unwearable. My opinion only. 
She's quite the huckster. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy all DG2 jeans and jeggings. But I noticed in the waist they never fit quite right. There was always a gap in the back. Diane Gilman created these jeans for herself, someone with a large waist. I donated those and bought all new Laurie Felt silky denim jeans. They fit so much better. No gaps in the waist. 

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of her jeans but my favorite is the Infinity (the one that had 3 sizes per jean). I bought every color in the skinny and the bootcut. If she ever uses that fabric again, I'll buy some but these look like pantyhose to me. 

Respected Contributor

Most of her jeans don't appeal to me because they all seem skin tight. 
Not a good look on me. 

Regular Contributor

Ugh!  Another pair of jeans.  I agree that they look more like jeggings.  Considering your issue, if you don't wear jeggings, then maybe you shouldn't get these.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the black and navy in my regular size.  Reviews are pretty good on this fabrication.  She generally says you can size down in her stretch pants, but I think with this one I don't want the tight legs.  Agree with other posters that the models look like the pants are sprayed on.  Hope they fit and look good

Frequent Contributor

All of the reviews were written by individuals who were given the jeans free of charge.  I find this just so wrong.