Frequent Contributor

HSN's Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker

Is anyone purchasing HSN's Ninja 12-in-1 Rapid Cooker?  Just looking for thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN's Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker

I'm intrigued by it, especially for baking and proofing. I just don't think I can justify buying another small kitchen appliance. It does take up a good bit of counter space. I really need to think hard about how often I'll use it. It is, for me very much a "want" item and not a "need" that I can't do without.

Frequent Contributor

Same here.  That salmon they cooked looked mighty good, though!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a pressure cooker and an air fryer.  Why would I need this big real estate hog?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks very nice but I have a Ninja Air Fryer that works for me. I am single so I don't really think it would be money wisely spent. I do think Ninja makes good products. The food does look delicious; but that is their job.

Frequent Contributor

I think you all put me back on track.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

i was tempted.  I looked on Amazon and the reviews were convincing.  It seems like a great product.

I have decided to hold off on purchasing for now.  I could use this, but don't need it. It would be a great addition to our camping gear.

Respected Contributor

This would be a whole new way of cooking for me so I will pass.  It looks like it would take up a lot of counter space for one and I truly would not get much use out of it.  It does seem like a very nice machine but just not for me.

Frequent Contributor

I have had the Speedi for about 2 months, and I love it.  Pastas or rice on the bottom with veges and chicken breasts, salmon, pork chop, etc. on top.  Does make a very good chicken or shrimp alfredo using jarred sauce.  I also use the Sous Vide function and it is also just a good air fryer.  Glad I purchased it and the price is quite good.  

Valued Contributor

I just can't get past all the counter space it takes up.  Also, it draws a lot of electricity and we are all on a timed electric plan here.  Electricity is fairly inexpensive between 6 AM and noon and then again from 10 PM to 6 AM.  In between, the electricity is expensive.  So, for me, it makes more sense to use my gas stove and gas oven during the dinner time hours.