Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

HSN fitbit versa lite TSV vs QVC fitbit inspire hr TSV

Ordered the HSN tsv and saw QVC will be having their own tsv

Does anyone know which is better?  

Thanks in advance

Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN fitbit versa lite TSV vs QVC fitbit inspire hr TSV

Both are good.  It depends on what you want.  I like the Versa becasue it looks like a watch.  The inspire has a small screen and looks more like a bracelet to me.  If you go to fitbit dot com and look on the products tab you can see what each has to offer.

Again it all depends on your style and what you want to use it for.  Fitbits are rated high in consumer reports.

Respected Contributor

i have the fitbit hr 2 and like it in general, but it's very hard to read in the daylight. the info doesn't show up. the face of the versa is bigger, so maybe it will be better. i ended up buying a garmin forerunner on amazon prime day.

Esteemed Contributor

How accurate do you think the wrist fitbits are?  Can they count your steps if you're shopping and pushing a cart?  Likewise, do they count "steps" when you're moving your arms at your desk?

My first fitbit was the One which was on a clip.  I currently have a flex 2 and bought a clip(amazon) for that.  I wear the clip near the center of my body, as I would a regular pedometer.

Those with the wrist ones, do you think they are pretty accurate?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

The wrist ones are documented to be less accurate. I have the One & the Versa. I like being able to look at the numbers on my wrist but the Versa gives me steps just for moving my wrist. And not a few. Easily over 1000 extra steps on a normal day.

I’ve honestly never thought to check while pushing a cart. I get lots of steps while sitting at my desk at work. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for all your input.   My fitbit just shipped 

It will be interesting to see if it give me extra steps

Will post if that happens

Esteemed Contributor

I opted for the Inspire HR.  I'll try it out on the wrist.  If I keep it I'll head to amazon for a screen protector and a clip for wearing.

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

@DustRose wrote:

Ordered the HSN tsv and saw QVC will be having their own tsv

Does anyone know which is better?  

Thanks in advance

@DustRose The Versa looks really nice. I have the charge and love it. It has a very long battery life which I find helpful.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr I I have a Garmin and love it because the battery lasts one year plus, so you don't have to keep charging it.

That being said, I did order the QVC TSV late last night. I really like the looks of it. The only downfall for me was that I am used to not even thinking about the battery or replacing the battery when it starts to run out. For the past 2-3 years I have been able to use the Garmin in the shower, so I never take it off. That, evidently, is something new for the Fitbit to be able to wear it in the shower or while swimming.

I may regret switching to the Fitbit, but do like the looks of it.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 My Garmin rarely gave me steps for pushing the grocery cart. Too bad, 'cuz I spend a lot of time shopping while pushing a cart! ha! If I am at Walmart for an hour and walking most of the time, I would like to get credit for it.