Respected Contributor

I love the prints on this dress and the price is great but the arm holes look huge (when they show the dress WiTHOUT a jacket on) and the tiers are a big no for my pear shape.  Pass.  

Honored Contributor

I've seen the models without jackets and the arm holes look fine to me.  But the tiers are an easy pass. Too bad because the prints and price are good.

Esteemed Contributor

The arm holes do seem to be cut fairly low.  That's a problem with so many designers, I just don't get it.  I've had to have arm holes tailored many times over the years and I'm average size.  The dress is pretty though but adding the tailor expense brings the price up too much IMO.   

Not buying today anyway but happy it's a fashion day on HSN Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

C Wonder by Christian Siriano Tiered Maxi Dress

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl I love it too. However, I put in my measurements and the reply was "We're sorry, but we are unable to recommend a size based on measurements you entered." Kind of weird since my measurements aren't that unusual especially for a dress. 

I wouldn't order anyway, I will wait for reviews and clearance. I would probably order an XS Regular and I never have problems with arm holes as others seem to have. I think the smaller sizes xxs-small's don't have that issue as often as the larger sizes maybe. 

OH, but I keep eyeing that blue print. I really like it. 

Regular Contributor

I really like the dress. The tiers don't bother me and all the models looked great. I even liked the moto jacket with it. 

Respected Contributor

I am late to the party, already sold out in my size on what would be my choice...the white floral. It's pretty. I'd wear it over my bathing suit, or casual beach summer dress for out to eat etc.

I didn't watch a presentation and can't speak to the arm holes but didn't look bad on the models in the pics to me.

Sundresses, of all styles, are my favorite way of easy dressing all summer. Anyone who gets it enjoy~🌞

Respected Contributor

Yes, I see those armholes look pretty big. Not sure if it would be a big deal to alter to make the fit better.  Why does the host in the video wear a jacket?  

Trusted Contributor

I love it.  Think its very pretty.

Super Contributor

I found a cute dress on JJill extra 60% off clearance this morning.

Floral Pillow