Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 231
Registered: ‎11-08-2019

HSN Today’s Special-love it

Had to order the " Today's Special "from HSN today...so darn 🥰 cute. 

 

Bzee's ankle washable boots. They look so comfy and practical. Can't wait to get them! I'm going to wear them as slippers and everywhere else. Made my day!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,000
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it

Cute !  I might buy them just because they don't have a white sole.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,262
Registered: ‎05-05-2010

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it

They are cute!  I love my Bzees shoes, they are the most comfy shoes I own! 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 655
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it

@Suzeecat, do they tend to run true to size? I am so torn because I love the looks of these, but sometimes I have to wear wide shoes, other times the medium fit fine. I'm not sure which to go with. I know they said your normal size but my normal size varies by the shoe. I always wear 7 1/2, just not sure what width to get. These are adorable!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,585
Registered: ‎06-04-2012

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it

 


@likeitis wrote:

Had to order the " Today's Special "from HSN today...so darn 🥰 cute. 

 

Bzee's ankle washable boots. They look so comfy and practical. Can't wait to get them! I'm going to wear them as slippers and everywhere else. Made my day!


@likeitis 

 

Do you have the item number?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,262
Registered: ‎05-05-2010

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it


@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Suzeecat, do they tend to run true to size? I am so torn because I love the looks of these, but sometimes I have to wear wide shoes, other times the medium fit fine. I'm not sure which to go with. I know they said your normal size but my normal size varies by the shoe. I always wear 7 1/2, just not sure what width to get. These are adorable!


I'm sorry if this is too late, but I just recently went to DSW to try on shoes just for this reason.  My "standard" size is 7-1/2 as well.  The Bzees 7-1/2 fit perfectly!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 655
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: HSN Today’s Special-love it


@Suzeecat wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Suzeecat, do they tend to run true to size? I am so torn because I love the looks of these, but sometimes I have to wear wide shoes, other times the medium fit fine. I'm not sure which to go with. I know they said your normal size but my normal size varies by the shoe. I always wear 7 1/2, just not sure what width to get. These are adorable!


I'm sorry if this is too late, but I just recently went to DSW to try on shoes just for this reason.  My "standard" size is 7-1/2 as well.  The Bzees 7-1/2 fit perfectly!


@Suzeecat, thank you!  I went ahead and ordered late last night and got 7 1/2 medium. I sometimes wear a wide but not always and I wasn't sure if these would be tighter or not. But they talked about it having a lot of stretch so I went with the medium. Fingers crossed! They are really cute shoes!