Esteemed Contributor
I bought Nellie’s for the first time last year on the recommendation of a friend who is anti chemicals. Bought the 600 load and honestly it is some of the best detergent ever. I see they have a 400 load with an Oxygen brightened kit. I will never go back to regular laundry detergent
Super Contributor

I used Nellie's for many years before the Beekman Boys came onto the scene with their laundry soap.  I gave them a try but was so happy to see the Nellie's TS today.  I cancelled my Beekman AS and ordered Nellie's.  I don't know what I was thinking.

Trusted Contributor

@wingnut  I also love Nellie's laundry soap and oxygen brightener. 

I also just re-ordered their natural "de-wrinkler"(from Amazon) and use it all the time, usually on clothing that look wrinkled after drying and on bedding.

Trusted Contributor

If you miss out on the TSV today and you're a Costco member, you can order it online.  It's about $3 more but includes free shipping.  I use Nellie's all the time also.

Super Contributor
Glad to see this positive review because I placed my order for the TSV (I’ve seen this product at Marshalls but never bought it)....that tub of laundry soap will probably last me two years....I can’t wait to get it.
Esteemed Contributor
I caved and bought the TSV even though I don’t need it because it’s such a good buy. I have very hard water where I live. I even put some in my toilet tank and it cleans the bowl beautifully
Respected Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority because I didn't care for Nellie's.  And no way would I ever need 400 loads.

Honored Contributor

does this have any scent

I tried a fragrance-free laundry soap and didn't care for it all. 

and I usually dilute my laundry soap, 

Respected Contributor

I used Nellies for about 2 years and thought it was ok, but liked the idea of no chemicals, so I repurchased.  My clothes never smelled fresh, and then with the last purchase,  they started to smell stale about 1-2 weeks after they were washed.  I switched to Persil and my clothes smell so fresh and get cleaned better.

Enjoy your purchase if it works for you.  I wish it did for me. 

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I bought Nellie’s for the first time last year on the recommendation of a friend who is anti chemicals. Bought the 600 load and honestly it is some of the best detergent ever. I see they have a 400 load with an Oxygen brightened kit. I will never go back to regular laundry detergent

I buy mine from Ebay...and have used Nellie's for years..its the best! Heart