Honored Contributor

Re: HSN TS- Trenchcoat

[ Edited ]

I like it......The Navy choice appeals to me.

The White choice also, but I have a similar long, raincoat type, which I haven't worn very often.  'Don't ask me why'.  (I really don't know.)  I always seem to reach for darker colors. 

I seem to always reach for darker colors. 

(I'm not very correct in the grammar dept. and most likely frustrating many posters.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It has too much fabric for my taste but the colors are pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I've watched the video and have always liked how HSN shows many models in the different colors, like a runway. That way you can really see different ways it looks on different sizes and heights.

Instead of a host changing into every different color as QVC does a lot.

It is a nice raincoat but I think too it is overpriced and I think that is because Guiliana thinks maybe her name qualifies for higher prices.As someone else mentioned-marketing.

It would be nice too if shorter, and I think also it has a lot of material.

So shorter, less material, lower price and in lemon yellow and I would like it!Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I love this beautiful coat in pink😁, but will wait for it to clearance.😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor
For those of you wishing it was shorter, you might want to look at Dennis Basso’s Button Front Jacket, A479306. It is not double breasted like a true trench, but great quality!!

I had been searching for a short pink trench & at under $50 - this was a great choice.

I am in Northern Illinois - so we also get about 20 minutes of spring - as the weather swings from 20* to practically 80* in the blink of an eye. So, maybe a pink trench was not the most practical thing I ever “needed” - but at $49, the price seemed right!