Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady @rms1954  Agree with both of you.  I tried these bras twice.  Awful both times.  Hard for me to believe they are so popular.  The ones I received felt like rubber bands and acted like them--no support, just squish.  I donated both sets.  Never again.

Respected Contributor

I wear her bras to sleep in and around the house, but the support factor is weak to nonexitent.  Without adjustable straps, I have no support to "lift" anything anywhere.  I wish she would do more with adjustable straps.  One size does not fit all in this case. 

Super Contributor

I have been wearing Rhonda's bras for several years.  I have ordered a couple styles that have seams that show under solid color or thin material.  I like the bras and only wear them under shirts that won't show the seam.  I don't know why they keep making the seamed cups.  Don't they realize it is a problem?

Honored Contributor

I wear her standard Ahh Bras as my everyday bra for many years now, no issues as uniboob or lack of support. I think they are great and I can breathe in them. 

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:
I don’t think Han has a questions section with in product? But my question is about design of this bra. Looks like there is a seam that goes halfway thru busy area? If so guessing this bra would not be good for thinner tops like tshirts since you still see the seam?

One of the models was wearing a thin sweater and the seams were clearly visible. It was Regina, the model on HSN, who was on Colleen's show earlier tonight wearing that sweater. @DebNYC31 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I wear her standard Ahh Bras as my everyday bra for many years now, no issues as uniboob or lack of support. I think they are great and I can breathe in them. 

I have many questions for you🤓 as I cannot stand underwires. They hurt. I'm a 40DD and these are big saggy old things. I would love to make an Ahh bra work for me. The reviews are generally bad. Do you think this bra is doable for my size? Can you wear two at a time for better support? How do they hold up (haha) over time with laundering? Rhonda makes many variations of the original-what do you like and recommend? What size should I consider? Thanks. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I wear 2 Ahh bras layered to give me more support. I'm a DD. When you do that put the bras together before putting them on your body. It's easier that way.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@fairydogmother 

I wear 2 Ahh bras layered to give me more support. I'm a DD. When you do that put the bras together before putting them on your body. It's easier that way.

Good tip. Thanks. Think I will order a set and see. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I own a few of the double-layer Ahh bras and when I need extra-extra support I put two of those together. The double-layer bras are hard to find. I haven't seen them on HSN anymore. I know Amazon has them.

Esteemed Contributor

Her bras have absolutely no support. Nada.