Esteemed Contributor

HSN is periodically disclosing and pre-selling the TS.

This weekend they showed multiple TSs and I purchased several before they aired.

A future TS is available today for purchase. 

I appreciate this independence and severance from QVC  by the new HSN President,  as I find it helpful.

The secretiveness of a TSV is silly and childish, to me, in my opinion, as I view things.

Honored Contributor

I don't really care about TSVs since I may have bought one a long time ago.  But HSN does many things better than QVC so I hope it keeps its "independence."

Respected Contributor

I just got a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more from HSN. Too bad QVC doesn't do this.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!  HSN rules supreme!

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I just got a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more from HSN. Too bad QVC doesn't do this.

Too bad HSN doesn't do this for all their loyal customers.  I've been shopping there since the '80s and have never gotten a coupon.  They can't tell me why some do and some don't.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@deeva  I'm on hsn email list and they send coupons and 5 off every time every day that I hear from them. They're great at giving coupons to me.  I'm sure they do this with most everybody.

Honored Contributor

I recently received a $15 off a $50 purchase from QVC, the first time in 20+ years of watching.

HSN used to have a spin the wheel game where I "won" $15 off an item or free shipping or whatever. They no longer have that game!  Do not ever remember receiving a coupon from them although I buy more from HSN than I do QVC.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@deeva  I'm on hsn email list and they send coupons and 5 off every time every day that I hear from them. They're great at giving coupons to me.  I'm sure they do this with most everybody.

I guess I need to sign up for their emails--LOL!!!

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager  at one time the TSV was indeed what it was meant to be - a great one day value on an item that people actually wanted. 

Where QVC went wrong was allowing advanced TSV's ....everyone got used to that. I mean, can you really call it a TSV if its in advance??

Its the Instant Gratification culture that we live in I guess 

Honored Contributor

I got a $10 off yesterday too, used mine ! It was good for one day only and 12% back from Top Cashback.