Trusted Contributor

HSN - TS - Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 6-in-1 DualZone Air Fryer

Anyone buying this?

I just bought it. That's two Ninja items in one month for me. I bought the TSV grill on Q.  I hope I like them. I'll never have to use my oven again!

Well, not really. 

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - TS - Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 6-in-1 DualZone Air Fryer

I bought the gray but now my order status says extended delivery.  

Trusted Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I bought the gray but now my order status says extended delivery.  

Last night they said the gray was selling the most of any color. 

I bought the white. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Power XL airfryer stopped working in the middle of me cooking chicken about a month ago.  I was less than a year old.  I am over that brand and have been looking for another airfryer...a large one.  I have a small Phillips, but want larger to cook more at a time.

I bought the TS from HSN at midnight. It has great reviews and the price was awesome with free shipping and accessories included.  Navy and gray are on extended delivery until April 26.  I can wait for it.  I want to take it in our RV this summer.  I got the navy which was always on extended delivery.

I just hope this brand lasts longer than the Power XL. 

Esteemed Contributor

I liked it but thought you would be limited in what you could cook due to the small baskets. I do like the Ninja brand and plan on investing in the Ninja Max Xl that is offered on Amazon for $129. It cooks, crisps, bakes, broils, roasts, reheats and dehydrates. I could air fry a whole chicken and not be concerned if it would fit.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I liked it but thought you would be limited in what you could cook due to the small baskets. I do like the Ninja brand and plan on investing in the Ninja Max Xl that is offered on Amazon for $129. It cooks, crisps, bakes, broils, roasts, reheats and dehydrates. I could air fry a whole chicken and not be concerned if it would fit.

I bought the Ninja Foodie 11in 1, from HSN a month ago, I got the 5 quart, $130. I live alone so it's big enough for me, but if I knew what I was buying would have bought the 6.5. However I love it and it does everything I want it to do. The 5 does not as yet have all the pieces for it and I had to improvise with other companies , but will have them all soon.