Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN TS Bearpaw Boots 9/15

I always just put my own arch supports in all my shoes anyways.   I love Bearpaw shoes.

Trusted Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I always just put my own arch supports in all my shoes anyways.   I love Bearpaw shoes.

Same here!

Super Contributor

At every retail store for about 10 $ they sell insoles of every material. Easy to slip into your boot. For this value I think you could or should consider these boots, unless you do not care for the brand. I always put insoles in my shoes and sneakers even my 189.00$ Nike sneakers to get a more custom fit.
Contributor

I bought 2 pairs . Lesson learned! There is ZERO insole or any kind of arch i these boots/shoes. How could you call this a hiker without any foot support? I much rather have foot support than neverwet. I wonder if all bearpaw boots/shoes are the same 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

I own a Bear of Bear Paw sneakers I don't care for at all. I also own two pair of Bear Paw Kerri boots that I love & wear daily in winter. One was a TSV, the other on clearance.

Contributor

Follow up: after all this time, and back and forth with BEARPAW, I'm satisith the outcome from Pamela. They sent me new insoles. Boy oh boy I really enjoy wearing my boots. I can wear them without foot pain. Made a HUGE difference. So, I'm satisfied with the customer care from BEARPAW