Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Those that had good results,please tell me how long it took to see those results!

I did not see any results!    Smiley Sad

@MalteseMomma 

I've been taking it so long I don't remember how long it took to see results.

I'm hypothryoid & used to retain a lot of fluid. My feet, legs, knees were so swollen they felt like they were going to pop. I don't have that problem anymore. Don't know if that's from his product or correct amount of thyroid medication or combination.

Plus I walk almost daily which I know has helped a lot. At any rate I take 2 daily. Sometimes I skip a day here & there.

Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone for your replies and encouragement!!! :-) I'm at work right now and just checked this and it made my night to know that people actually DO care :-)

I'm just going to try it when I get it and see if it works, if not as a poster said I'll return it.

Thanks again

~ Hope in TN ~
Frequent Contributor

I hope it works for you!  If you haven't already, I would certainly read the reviews on HSN.  You can also call and speak to one of the spokespersons at ProCapLabs.com or even leave a message for Andrew.  He can't medically tell you it will help, but he can tell you in what ways it will be beneficial in a scientific manner.

Best wishes to you!

You might let your doctor know you are adding it incase it is counter-productive to any other meds you are taking.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN TS (Andrew Lessman)

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz 

I tried again and I cannot believe how good my  legs are now. What a huge improvement.   Even my balance is so much better now.

I guess I didn't give it a long enough chance.

THANK YOU   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I tried again and I cannot believe how good my  legs are now. What a huge improvement.   Even my ballance is so much better now.

THANK YOU   Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma 

I'm glad it's helping you. I have been skipping a lot of days with all that's going on. I can sure tell the way my legs feel. I need to get back on it daily.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I tried again and I cannot believe how good my  legs are now. What a huge improvement.   Even my balance is so much better now.

THANK YOU   Smiley Happy

Do you take one or two each day?

Thank you 

Valued Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Nightowlz 

THANK YOU   Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma  That is awesome news!! So glad to hear you gave it a second chance!! I also have good news to report!! Even though I take Lasix (80mgs a day) after introducing this it has made a BIG difference in my swelling in my legs/feet!! On some days I just take 60mgs of Lasix and my goal is to keep going down on it, but we'll see how that goes...so far so good though!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

@Valstybaby  I know you didn't ask me, but I take 2 a day and that is what Andrew recommends :-) hth's

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

Take it occasion and don't know if it really works but keep it always in my stash . What works the best for me is my Schwinn stationary bike.  It a comfortable sit.  Watching tv, phone. reading it is almost effortless and old enough to be your Mom's sister. Mine has the arm movement but do that maybe 1 minute out of every 5.  Keeps my legs looking great.

Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Valstybaby  I know you didn't ask me, but I take 2 a day and that is what Andrew recommends :-) hth's

Thank you so much!