Honored Contributor

Re: HSN South Street Loft 6-piece Sheet Set and Blanket 862-432

@Mombo1 , I'm also a fan of the Wrinkle Defense sheets.  They've been MIA for awhile, so I ended up getting the NN Infinity Weave set that was the TSV recently I think.  And then, a week or so later I saw a presentation for the Wrinkle Defense ones.  Ugh.  However, I didn't care for the pattern on the sage print choice and I'm kinda stuck with that color since I've covered my box springs with a sage fitted sheet because that bright blue mattress color doesn't go with anything.  I can't find any covring that will cover the top part of the box springs.  Plus, they were $104.  Now they're on sale, but neither sage choice is available in King.

I was a bit disappointed that the ones I bought didn't come with the extra pillowcases and the price was different depending on the size.  They didn't used to do that.  

I just put them on the bed today straight frrom the dryer.  They're a little thinner/lighter than the WD ones, but that should be okay especially for summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It also has a lot of poor reviews on the blanket, says it pills terribly in the wash, also that the sheets are very thin. 

It has :

4 star.   1

3 star.   8

2 star.   2

1 star.   3

Those don't look like their are alot of bad reviews when you have 75 - 5 stars.

Many commented on the blanket pilling terribly in the wash, I didnt make it up. 

There were 8 people that posted about the blanket. Sometimes, reading reviews instead of making it appear that customers were dissatisfied is not accurate.

Respected Contributor

I looked at the reviews and so many raved about the blanket. So I started wondering that perhaps there was something about the way some were washing them. Could it be something about their washing machine or settings? Something about their dryer or settings? Detergent or softener? 

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It also has a lot of poor reviews on the blanket, says it pills terribly in the wash, also that the sheets are very thin. 

It has :

4 star.   1

3 star.   8

2 star.   2

1 star.   3

Those don't look like their are alot of bad reviews when you have 75 - 5 stars.

Many commented on the blanket pilling terribly in the wash, I didnt make it up. 

There were 8 people that posted about the blanket. Sometimes, reading reviews instead of making it appear that customers were dissatisfied is not accurate.

I agree, there are 75 five star reviews. I have so many bedding sets that I could stock the store. But if I was in the market for a new set, I would've looked at it.

Respected Contributor

The sheets are 100% poly which almost prevented me from trying these sheets.  But I got a set for $19.99 Queen.  Since then I have purchased 2 more sets and 2 twin sets for my guest room.  They wash beautifully, are NOT hot, and they are a great weight for warmer seasons.  I go back to flannel in winter.   For me to like the poly is something because i am somewhat of a "cotton snob".  These are ok in my book.