Respected Contributor

Re: HSN'S TODAY'S SPECIAL: JOY First Class TuffTech Luggage Collection with SpinBall Wheels

I have the previous TS luggage from Joy with those wheels and I really like it. I especially like the drawers in the luggage. I have the periwinkle blue and I love the color. 

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN'S TODAY'S SPECIAL: JOY First Class TuffTech Luggage Collection with SpinBall Wheels

With my tuff tech Joy luggage, I could not put anything like my ipad in the front pocket or it would not fit in the carryon bin of JetBlue. I like the luggage though.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own 1 piece of joys Luggage and I love it..It's a Carry-on with those wonderful wheels..I removed the Draws and it's so spacious. being that I only take carry-ons when I travel,this piece had so much more space than other pieces of Luggage which are the same size. I believe Joy said it had something to do with the Wheels..All I know is I love it and I would recommend it to anyone..The Wheels on this luggage are the BEST wheels. The luggage moved effortlessly across all types of flooring..

Honored Contributor

I know a couple of people who have had Joy's luggage and it was horrible.  Most of it broke after a few times of using it.  I've not had good luck with any of Joy's products with the exception of her hangers.

I have a Samantha Brown 21" wheeled bag and a doctor's bag for under the seat.  I have only checked that bag once and I had no problem with it tearing or getting destroyed.

However, in the future if I buy luggage, it will be this type of material, not leather-like material.