Honored Contributor

Re: HSN — Marla Wynne TS Blazer 2/23

I really like it and it looks like nice quality.  I'm just a bit confused about the sizing.  I find most of her clothing to run on the larger side but I watched the presentation and many models had sized up??   Marla called it the boyfriend look........ I'm trying to talk myself out of buying the black because I really could use a nice black blazer.  Nervous about returns though.  I mostly take a M in her line but I like to button my blazers but wouldn't want to order a large, it would most likely be too big Smiley Sad   Anyway, I'm not supposed to be shopping anyhow.   But for those who are buying best of luck, they are lovely.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

She got me hook, line and sinker with this one. I ordered a set of the crème Fraiche and black in the blazer and pants. I got the khaki blazer as a single.

@MG Chris 

Enjoy your purchases! I'm so jealous. I wanted that green blazer but no petites and I'm not about to send it to a tailor for $alterations$.

Thanks, I would have loved to see this outfit in a soft pink for spring. 

Honored Contributor

I like the updated style, I just dont need a blazer.  I wouldn't wear it enough to justify the price.

Honored Contributor

I hope someday she makes this blazer in petite sizes. I'm still sad that it wasn't offered in petites. I want a blazer for when I need something more than just a parka or a hoodie. Might not wear it that often but a good blazer is something I need just in case. The price that it is now, $100, is really not bad considering the quality. I've been looking at blazers lately and many good ones cost considerably more than that.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not care for this line or the designer.