Super Contributor

Anyone buying the TSV today??  I have a living glow night light, and I love it!  I'm going to try the TSV.  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about getting them. I saw them posted up on their website before they went on air. I wonder how long the charge will last if I don't use them that often? Will the battery drain just by sitting there? 

Super Contributor

I don't know.  I bet they keep their charge a long time.  I'm going to try.  Can always sent them back.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I just bought a set! 

My neighbor across the street has some outside ones & it's fun to see the different colors on his house!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Living Glow Lights

[ Edited ]

I really like them a lot. But what bothers me the most about rechargeable things like that is the batteries are not replaceable so when they stop recharging then you have a piece of trash in the landfill. Rechargeable batteries don't last much longer than an average of about 5 years, 7 if you're lucky. I've decided not to buy them. If they had replaceable batteries then I would have bought them for sure.

You wouldn't get rid of your laptop or your cell phone when their batteries stop recharging right? You just buy new batteries for them.

Contributor

They say the charge only lasts 4-5 hours depending on the brightness. It then takes 4 hours to recharge. I thought about getting these for under by kitchen cabinets but if you left them on from like 7p-11p, they would be dead in one day. Then there is only one charger so it would take 16 hours to charge all 4 if you left all four on at once. I wanted these but not a long enough charge for me 

Super Contributor

It's worth getting an electrician for kitchen.  I just redid mine.  I'm going to put in a few places where I will just leave on, when I'm in that room.  Plus, I have my Keurig in a nook, with shelves above it, that has no light.  Might use in my closet too.  Would look cute in various decorating shelves, just not to leave on constanly I guess.