Esteemed Contributor

The  Monday TS now available is the K-Select which comes with 30 k-cups, my k-cup and F.S. for $90j

This is the one I think I will get to replace my older model.  This seems to be more straight forward with fewer digital features which I feel are prone to malfunction.  Plus Rakuten has 6% back at HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The  Monday TS now available is the K-Select which comes with 30 k-cups, my k-cup and F.S. for $90j

This is the one I think I will get to replace my older model.  This seems to be more straight forward with fewer digital features which I feel are prone to malfunction.  Plus Rakuten has 6% back at HSN.

I almost purchased this item....but I went to the keurig website first to read reviews.  There were too many complaints about this model, so I had to pass. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for that info.  Interesting, the reviews on HSN's website for this model are very good.  I'll think about it some more but as you probably know there are complaints about every model.  The one I currently have works after years of use.

Respected Contributor

Mr. Coffee's lasted 30 years. These Keurigs are just not constructed nearly as well. I hate these flimsy Chinese goods that America is importing nowdays.

Trusted Contributor

@Mombo1 

I did the same thing. I had it in my cart with 20% off coupon. What a deal! Then I read reviews on Keurig & they were saying how cheaply made it was. Also some malfunctions. Changed my mind. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@Mombo1 

I did the same thing. I had it in my cart with 20% off coupon. What a deal! Then I read reviews on Keurig & they were saying how cheaply made it was. Also some malfunctions. Changed my mind. 

The 20% off coupon would have been great...Mine was in my cart too....but like you said those reviews at Keurig were not good.   

Contributor

I guess I must be the exception. I have had a Keurig since they first came out. I have never had one to fail on me. I have upgraded to the newer models as they came out and gifted my old one to relatives still working. I LOVE keurig. They give me a great cup of coffee each morning. I can choose my flavors from Starbucks to Peets. I love dark roast and I am never disappointed. I would choose a Keurig any day over a coffee maker which the coffee is good one day and not the next. To me Keurigs are made well and if you do have a problem their customer service is exceptional. They will make sure you are satisfied. I look forward each morning to my cup of joe deciding which one I want. Never boring!!!

Honored Contributor

I just saw that online,  but I just received the recent Elite that was the QVC  TSV recently.  Maybe I should have waited, but I also think this one at HSN is very similar to my current Keurig (K 55?).  I do like the QVC TSV, but I wish they would have shown that it was not just white--it's white with black sides and isn't what I expected.   My older Keurig still works, but I wanted to upgrade.  Not sure if this new  one is worth it.  I still have a mini from over 10 years ago so I will donate it and keep my K 55 as a back-up.   

Frequent Contributor

I also recently got the K-Elite TSV and love it.  I also had the K-55 which was a previous TSV.  Even though it still worked, I am so happy wity my new Keurig as it has the 75 oz water reservoir, 5 cup sizes, and hot water button that my Platinum Plus had, plus the K-Elite has the strong button and the iced drink button. 

I think the K-Elite was a better deal overall than the K-Select.