Honored Contributor

i find for me that their synthetics wear just as well, if not better, than their leathers. i am debating on whether or not to get a pair. great price and i like the black and the silver, although the black is already sold out in my size.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm not into Birkenstocks but my friend definitely is, for decades.  She's has her basic leather ones.  She bought 3 of the HSN Tsv Birkies to give her some dressy summer options.  

Respected Contributor

I actually placed my order and decided to cancel.  I love Birks and have quite a few.  They are my go to house slipper (except for my winter fuzzies) and are like rehab for my feet.  The Arizona is my house slipper style since they are a bit wider (even the narrow version) and I can add a thin sock as needed.   I prefer the leather but the man made works for my purposes.  I kept a patent pair in my office to wear when I wasn't seeing clients and needed a break from heels.  I just last year threw out my first pair of Arizonas from 1996.   May re-consider, but trying to be practical and consider my age and the number of shoes I already have.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Of course I wasn't interested in the TS but I did get these:

Papillio by Birkenstock Arizona Platform Sandal

Valued Contributor

I'm not thrilled with the Birkenstock footbeds, they're okay not great; also many of their styles give a Fred Flintstone vibe to the feet 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 @Super cute!

Esteemed Contributor

Not Birkies.  Birkies are a another division of Birkenstock. Now, Arizona is the only style I like. Bought the original, in leather two years ago.  Originals have the yellow imprint on the footbed.  Excellent price, far less.  I wore these in the 60's with everyone else in S. California.

Honored Contributor

I like the two styles pictured in the past two photos.

Mainly because I prefer  black or dark bottom outer soles.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21   #79 isn't a bad price for birkies, synthetics are okay with me too. I don't like this style. I'm a single strap girl, I have lots too.

Honored Contributor

@Dinocoop wrote:

Not Birkies.  Birkies are a another division of Birkenstock. Now, Arizona is the only style I like. Bought the original, in leather two years ago.  Originals have the yellow imprint on the footbed.  Excellent price, far less.  I wore these in the 60's with everyone else in S. California.

@Dinocoop 

the TS are Birkenstock Arizona, but not in leather.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein