Regular Contributor

Wondering if anyone has ever purchased this brand?  These look cute and I like that they are water resistant.  Price is good - I have been eying the Uggs in the same style and they are pretty pricey.

Honored Contributor

BEARPAW® Suede Micro Boot with NeverWet® Technology

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I am seriously considering these.  I really like them.  Cannot decide between the navy and the taupe.  

HSN sent me a $10.00 off last week.  I am soooo tempted!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I received my first pair of Bear Paw boots last week.  I can say they are the closest to Uggs.  Im a Ugg snob, but I was happy with the Bear Paw and happy with the savings.$$$

Super Contributor

I have a pair of their higher boots and they are great quality. I'd never pay the price for the other names as these are the same quality plus these are water repellent! 

Mint

Honored Contributor

I don't own any Uggs, but have several pairs of Bearpaws.  I love them.  I ordered another pair earlier this week using the 20% off Coupon.  they were already on sale for $49.99, and I checked today to see if they dropped the price more for Bearpaw day and the didn't so it was a good decision for me.  I can wear these with my bootcut jeans whereas I can't wear the boot style with even my straight jeans except the one pair that ties.  It's the Christie if anyone is interested.

https://www.hsn.com/products/bearpaw-christie-suede-sheepskin-fringe-boot-with-never/9176971

bearpaw-christie-suede-sheepskin-fringe-boot-with-never-d-20191105131341317_678684_CU6.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I don't own any Uggs, but have several pairs of Bearpaws.  I love them.  I ordered another pair earlier this week using the 20% off Coupon.  they were already on sale for $49.99, and I checked today to see if they dropped the price more for Bearpaw day and the didn't so it was a good decision for me.  I can wear these with my bootcut jeans whereas I can't wear the boot style with even my straight jeans except the one pair that ties.  It's the Christie if anyone is interested.

https://www.hsn.com/products/bearpaw-christie-suede-sheepskin-fringe-boot-with-never/9176971

bearpaw-christie-suede-sheepskin-fringe-boot-with-never-d-20191105131341317_678684_CU6.jpg

Another Ugg wearer who has been happy with Bear Paw. I own several pairs and love them.

Valued Contributor

@hgsuddle Bearpaw boots are not that different from the "expensive" name brand boots. You could buy 2 pairs for less than 1 pair of the others. I have the Elle (taller, not to be confused with the Ella), the Alyssa (shorter than the Elle) and the Shorty. I just ordered a 2nd pair of the Shorty from Zulily. I am considering the HSN Bearpaw exclusive, the Micro Boot, which is the one posted by @Desertdi, not in pink, however. 

You can find some of them for less than HSN on A*****. 

Guess I am a Bearpaw fangirl!

The only caution is to get the syles with the rounded toe, not the sloping toe which wears thru faster. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN BearPaw Boots

[ Edited ]

I have purchased their fur-lined moccasins for YEARS.   I have never been disappoionted!

BEARPAW Women's Indio Multiple Colors | Women's Slippers | Women's Shoes | Comfortable & Light-Weight

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I think they're cute but I don't like the big honkin' brand label on the back.