Honored Contributor

The color of the boot I wanted was sold out, so I looked at the style I ususally prefer ... a slip on mule style. 

The ones I liked best have a fur ball on it, not sure if I could cut it off.  I'm just not sure my cat would ever leave the fur balls alone, LOL

I have to step away and come back to the options I liked best in an hour.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The color of the boot I wanted was sold out, so I looked at the style I ususally prefer ... a slip on mule style. 

The ones I liked best have a fur ball on it, not sure if I could cut it off.  I'm just not sure my cat would ever leave the fur balls alone, LOL

I have to step away and come back to the options I liked best in an hour.

I have the furball ones in dusty pink  and I get soooooo many compliments on them.

Honored Contributor

I see this brand comes in whole sizes....I'm an 8 1/2...should I size up or down? TIA!

Honored Contributor

I see this brand comes in whole sizes..I'm an 8 1/2 S

Should I size up or down? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I see this brand comes in whole sizes..I'm an 8 1/2 S

Should I size up or down? TIA!

@haddon9 

They said UP in the presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two pair of Bear Paws Kerri boots. I love them. Big 5 carries an assortment of them.

Regular Contributor

I wear size 8 and size up to 9 in bear paw to put socks on with them. I love the feel, therefore the comfort more than the appearance and mainly wear at home 

Respected Contributor

@hgsuddle   So sorry that I JUST SAW this ...

I'm wearing a short pair now.  LOVE THESE.  They said to go up a size, but I went down instead.  The 2 pair I own are really comfortable.   I bought them in the Orchard.   I needed to have that color!