Regular Contributor

I don't understand QVC at all these days.  They bring in an extremely low, spec'd out laptop (slow/cheap Intel Celeron processor), 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 11 in S mode (YAWN) and then put a full HD display in the laptop!

Watch what happens with bllack Friday week.  Their TSV will be spec'd out to the stars, but they'll throw in a cheap low resolution display.  They really irritate me when they do this, it really makes no sense at all.

Respected Contributor

In the words of my DH, it's "slower than molasses".. Cat Surprised

Regular Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

In the words of my DH, it's "slower than molasses".. Cat Surprised

Yes, it is.  Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

I'm not particularly tech saavy but even I know that TSV is outdated techology.  Unfortunately, there were many people who were taken in by the fast talking, fancy-smanchy big words that caused them to believe they were getting a great deal.  As my dear mother used to say, 'You get what you pay for.'  Nowadays, in many cases, you don't even get what you pay for.

While people are responsible for doing their research prior to making a purchase, shame on QVC for passing off old technology on unsuspecting consumers.   

Honored Contributor

@Drewps5co0tt What would you suggest getting?  I don't do any gaming, do not watch movies.  I really just use it to shop and browse the internet.  

Super Contributor
I can’t tell you how many hps I’ve gone through. I hit the jackpot with my Apple Mac note book. I love it.