Contributor

OK I just saw that it is already installed.....Did this package come from Russia or something because I saw AK on mine too.......Oh Brother....I am not even going to insall most of the software....the last thing I want my computer telling me is that I need to workout..............lol

Respected Contributor

My 17" HP TSV Laptop was shipped today from China. I have been watching the reviews on all the sizes and half are good and half have good and bad. I will probably love it but I also will keep it a few weeks to be sure I don't send it back too soon. My computer has been messing up so it was perfect time. 

Has anyone received theirs yet? Smiley Happy

Contributor

I got my TSV HP 17" w/office in purple today...it is gorgeous!  I had it up and running in no time...went to the website (info in the software packet I got 2 days ago) and downloaded the lifetime McAfee without a hitch...so far so good...I am really glad I jumped on this offer!!! 

Regular Contributor
I also received mine tonight but have not got a chance to turn it on and set it up yet. The teal is beautiful! I just read the reviews so far and I am a little nervous. The reviews are so drastically different, it's either I love it or hate it. I don't understand how the lifetime Antivirus can have an exp. Date when it supposed to be lifetime, hopefully Qvc will clear that up and The lifetime support people don't sound very nice🙁! I'm glad I have till the end of Jan to send back if I need too but I hope I like it!!
Contributor

@jjb wrote:
I also received mine tonight but have not got a chance to turn it on and set it up yet. The teal is beautiful! I just read the reviews so far and I am a little nervous. The reviews are so drastically different, it's either I love it or hate it. I don't understand how the lifetime Antivirus can have an exp. Date when it supposed to be lifetime, hopefully Qvc will clear that up and The lifetime support people don't sound very nice🙁! I'm glad I have till the end of Jan to send back if I need too but I hope I like it!!

I'm feeling the same way. I'm supposed to receive mine today. It's been all over the world already. I'm nervous too. Most of the reviews make it sound like junk.

Contributor

I had to laugh at the software bundle, there are only 2 of us and don't like to have the doctor telling me I need to move more so that is out and with yoga no way I would get down to do that....lol.....we have no kids at home or pets my bills are all paid online so and I have never been into magazines..but I do like the McAfee and the Paint Shop Pro which I just bought for my new desktop, been using it (PSP) for over 15 years...he other software will not get used either but the anti virus and one for my photos are worth the package......the minty green is so pretty.....and I like when someone pays a compliment on something that they can't get in the store.....makes me feel good.

Regular Contributor
I don't get all the negative reviews...my computer looks great, runs great( and fast) and is easy to use. It does not run hot and the sound and picture quality are great in my opinion. I have already downloaded pictures and videos. Great computer for a even greater price!!
Regular Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@jjb wrote:

QVC has not offered a TSV with lifetime antivirus for awhile now.  It is only a 30 day trial of McAfee.  You would need to purchase it to continue having the protection.

From the Community Q&A:

Answered 5 days ago
A: 
The PC comes pre-installed with a 30 day trial of McAfee LiveSafe. Additional included software can be found here; http://www.qvc.com/footers/el/pdf/E229832-SoftwareSuite.pdf

Trusted Contributor

I am sweating when mine will come. I got it for my granddaughter, and I am having a small "grandkid" Christmas next Saturday (17th). I need that computer!

The positive negativ/reviews never worry me. There are so many variables. The owner's knowledge of computers, how fast their own internet speed is, what their expectations were, etc.

HP makes good computers. They wouldn't be #1 if they built junk.

I have the software envelope, just need the computer! What I am super worried about is the mess UPS is in right now. There is another thread running in here about delayed deliveries and a UPS "delivery delay" problem nationwide.

The one regret I have is buying the one "with Office". I do not like the new subscription service. I should have put more thought into it. I wish I had saved the 50 bucks and just bought the software and self installed.

To the poster who asked, Office is pre-installed, and the disk should be in the computer box when you get it. Or a card with the activation code, since it can be downloaded if it ever has to be re-installed. Check the box carefully.

The McAfee for life is a good deal. That came with my 1 year old desktop, and it is not a speed hog or anything. Some AV programs slow pc's down, but I am happy with McAfee.

QVC does not update their website until they get notice it left the OEM, and mine says "processing". I am going to be so bummed if I can't surprise her and have to make her wait Smiley Sad