Honored Contributor

HP Sprocket -- Take Note QVC

Today's TSV sold out before 1pm (EST).  It was not an item I was interested in, but apparently many people were. 

QVC:  Customers will BUY new, different, interesting products.  It doesn't have to suit everyone, just bring it and many customers will come!  I'm so tired of the same ole' TSVs multiple times.  Seeing something truly new is marvelous!

Please [sir], I'd like some more... 

Honored Contributor

Re: HP Sprocket -- Take Note QVC

i am hoping they bring this back as a TSV.

i missed out on it because i took too long to decide.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

For a change I tuned into QVC when I first woke up,  saw Dan and decided to stay a few.  Next item he presented was the TSV, and I purchased one for me. I have to admit that having just come back to the computer, I should have bought three - two for gifts. Maybe after the holidays for birthdays instead.

How right you are CaaarefulShopper. If you bring it, they will come.  We are all really bored with the same old same old from the past few years. What a treat to see someting really new.

Valued Contributor

This pocket printer is available at Best Buy for the same price QVC showed.  Its available at multiple retailers if you really want it.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the white version while MBR was on air this morning. Checked my order status and now says "Advance Order" but still showing a 12/23 delivery date.

I do agree with other comments because had this been a TSV a month ago I would have also purchased one for a gift. It may be available other places but not this configuration.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I purchased the white version while MBR was on air this morning. Checked my order status and now says "Advance Order" but still showing a 12/23 delivery date.

I do agree with other comments because had this been a TSV a month ago I would have also purchased one for a gift. It may be available other places but not this configuration.

@Kindaglitzy- mine is showing the same status. Advance order with today's date and 12/23 delivery. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Qvc adds in the sleeve plus 2 more paper packs. at no extra charge

But yes, it's the same purchase price.

@lianne wrote:

This pocket printer is available at Best Buy for the same price QVC showed.  Its available at multiple retailers if you really want it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a scrap book I am working on for my dog. This would of been perfect. I usually up load those little square prints from Walgreens. I will defintly get this in the future when I start working on it again.
Respected Contributor

I thought it would make a good gift for my daughter who is a teacher. Plus I know my grandchildren would think it is cool. But I didn't make up my mind soon enough either. 

Honored Contributor

Lianne wrote:

going to wait and see if it comes back to qvc.....or maybe hsn.

i would rather have the EXTRAS included in the bundle at qvc for no extra charge.

if it doesnt show up again then i will consider buying it from best buy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein