Occasional Contributor

HP Sprocket Sent back to origin

Did everyone get their HP Sprocket. I preordered mine and it was in my city and when I checked tracking I saw a note it was being returned to sender and to contact them. QVC had no idea what was going on. Now it was delivered back where it started. There is no explanation, QVC has no idea, and this is very frustrating since it was to be a gift. Waiting to a response to an email I sent them. 

Contributor

Re: HP Sprocket Sent back to origin

It took a few extra days to get mine.  One day it was out for delivery, the next day it was destination scan.  Then I had a message that there was a mechanical error and they were working on getting to me.  The next day it was delivered.  The delay appeared to me, to be on UPS side, not QVC.  Just tried it out today...set up was very easy.  I'm very happy with it. Hope you get yours in time.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site.

Frequent Contributor

I am not understanding the post about getting 3 or 4 Polaroid Zip for the price of the HP Sprocket.  I clicked on the link and the Zip is almost identical in price to what the Sprocket was.  I think the Zip was $10 cheaper.  How is getting 3 Polaroid Zip printers at $119 each (which would be around $360) cheaper than getting one HP Sprocket at $129?   What am I missing?  I am not trying to be disrespectful or argumentative I just don't understand the post!  

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it was damaged so badly they returned it? I've found that the UPS tracking info has been really inaccurate lately. I have a couple packages that have incorrect tracking info. One showed out for delivery & the next day "in transit." Nothing since & it's been several days. Funny thing is it was actually delivered. Another one from yesterday shows delivered last night at the "dock" & signed by Deb. I don't have that one but the USPS tracking shows UPS transferred it to them early yesterday. I'm hoping my mail lady brings it today. Keep your fingers crossed- maybe it will show up after all. A lot of the scans on packages aren't actual scans but container scans. Your parcel is expected to be in a certain container. It might not actually be there. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Make sure you go to the UPS site and track it. When you click on the item trackjng from Qvc it is slow to update. I have a packaged being delivered today and just yesterday all it said was going to ups facility. They told me they couldn't guarantee Christmas but it is coming today.