Regular Contributor

Why is it still a TSV yet the price increased by 50.00? It seems deceptive to still refer to it as a TSV. I bought one for my husband the other day at the TSV price. I saw it still listed this morning with a 50.00 increase and still referred to as the TSV. Questionable practice. I had thought of purchasing one for myself until I saw this maneuver. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HP Laptop TSV

[ Edited ]

@angel8   I see the exact same TSV price today, as the TSV price on Sunday.  Perhaps you're comparing a different version than the one you purchased already.

15" = $699

15" w/MS365 = $749

17" = $749

17" w/MS365 = $799

Honored Contributor

@   Hope you saw the info from @Caaareful Shopper.

It's quite possible the less expensive model you ordered sold out already.  If that's what happened, there's nothing deceptive about calling the other models at higher prices TSV's.  They were also available earlier.  

Regular Contributor

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for pointing out my error! Oops! I had forgotten about the TSV throughout the day and then reminded hubby. I rushed to order and failed to notice I ordered the one without Microsoft. We just received it today and he says he's fine without for now. It's a beautiful blue and he loves it so, I scored a few points! Lol Thank goodness! I appreciate you ladies pointing out my "old lady" mistake! Lol Enjoy your day! 

Honored Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for pointing out my error! Oops! I had forgotten about the TSV throughout the day and then reminded hubby. I rushed to order and failed to notice I ordered the one without Microsoft. We just received it today and he says he's fine without for now. It's a beautiful blue and he loves it so, I scored a few points! Lol Thank goodness! I appreciate you ladies pointing out my "old lady" mistake! Lol Enjoy your day! 

@angel8   Anyone can make that mistake, there were a lot of options.  I'm glad it all worked out for you.