Occasional Contributor

Did anyone who purchased a TSV HP Laptop that was sold before Christmas get any tech support information?  You would think that would come with the laptop, but mine did not.  Three years of tech support is no good if you can't contact someone.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP Laptop TSV Tech Support?

@viviantheone   Try calling c.s. Maybe they can help.

Trusted Contributor

@viviantheone   Mine arrived via the Postal Service in a medium sized envelop about 4 weeks after the computer arrived.  Inside was a postcard with codes for each of the services.

Don't call customer service  BUT INSTEAD EMAIL qvcsocialteam@qvc.com   Give them your order number and tell them you didn't receive it.  Ask for them to resend it out. 

That's what i had to do and had a response from them within 4 hours.  From what I have seen in past posts it was very common a lot didn't receive theirs either.

Hope this helps. 

Contributor

Yes. Exactly as stated above. I received an envelope with a card inside that listed the codes for each of the offers, one being the three year tech support. I had trouble several times with the website and believe it or not, yesterday I finally was able to register. Hope it went through. Some of that bloatware software was just that......garbage, and I didn’t register most of it and didn’t want to eventually pay for it either.