Regular Contributor

HP Computer from Last weekend

I just looked at my orer status on this computer and it said 'Backordered".   I ordered it when I received  pre-order notice on 10/1.  It was the TSV for 10/6.   There should have been enough product to send this out.   I just called customer service to understand why it was not in my hands by now and they said a mistake was made in sending the order to the vendor?  This is my problem bacause???????    No I'm sorry or this is what we're going to do to fix the issues.  QVC Customer service is usually muh better than this but I think I'm madder than I've ever been.   Don't sell ****** you don't have and don't sell ****** via a pre-sale if you don't send it out until after the day of the presentation.   Now they're saying I won't get it until 10/22.     Not acceptable.

Honored Contributor

Re: HP Computer from Last weekend

@Ptaz    It seems to me, having read many complaints over the years, that they actually manufacture those computers AFTER the orders are placed then ship them from Asia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Ptaz..............I think you would be better off to cancel this and order directly from HP website.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

I got the e-mail to pre-order and it said the computer wouldn't ship until October 15th

Regular Contributor

HP doesn't have anything close on their site.

Contributor

I ordered mine on 9/29 - EDD was 10/19 - it's STILL in process.  My order was also "messed up" and not sent to HP-almost 2 weeks later HP supposedly got my order. Was told today that means that "really" HP  has only had order for 6 days - seriously?  I start school on 10/22 - will be a miracle if it arrives by then.  Really, really, really bad system going on here.