Super Contributor

Re: HP 17" Laptop will be HSN TSV

Thank you again for posting this one. I decided to get it for DD. Her laptop is toast., She is heading to school in 24 days and I am not rolling in the money right now. So with Flex Pay this one was the one for me! I wasn't sure how I was going to swing a new laptop but this really helped so thank you for alerting me to it!

Frequent Contributor

I have to add my thanks also. I've been researching for quite awhile now and everytime i had decided on a laptop it was missing one or more elements i really wanted. I needed to stay under 750.00 and when you posted this alert i immediately took a look at the HSN hp and it was exactly what i wanted. Thanks so much. I ordered mine last night in the silver! hopefully it will work right off the bat without issues. Thanks again!!

Respected Contributor

I thought this was a great deal for school children as well as a basic one to have for ourselves. The 1TB Hard drive, 8 GB of Ram and the backlit keyboard is a plus. I don't know why manufacturers don't put the backlit keyboard of them more. It is a seller for me. All my laptops have had this but I always had to custom order the laptop to get it.
Love the lit keyboard.
Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:
I thought this was a great deal for school children as well as a basic one to have for ourselves. The 1TB Hard drive, 8 GB of Ram and the backlit keyboard is a plus. I don't know why manufacturers don't put the backlit keyboard of them more. It is a seller for me. All my laptops have had this but I always had to custom order the laptop to get it.
Love the lit keyboard.

This computer is too heavy for a college student to carry around in a backpack. A 15" laptop would be better. I would buy a very basic product( cheap). It could need replacement.