Honored Contributor

@Pecky In response to my question to Slatkin about WHEN we may expect his website pre-order candles to be delivered, here was the response:

Thank you for your email! We are anticipating the first or second week of September. We are experiencing shipping delays due to Covid-19 and have a large volume of orders, so we cannot give you an exact date. We thank you so much for your patience!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky If you didn't see this post in another thread, here is another email I received regarding my specific orders of candles. I have other things ordered, but this is specific to my candle orders. Could be affecting the QVC candle orders too.

Orders are a little backed up on our end, as we continue to face challenges due to COVID-19.  

We are experiencing further delays with our new Fall PRE-SALE products and want to extend our most sincere apologies.

As a HomeWorx candle lover, we want to assure you that your purchase is important to us.

While keeping the health and safety of our staff in mind, we are working diligently to ensure your orders are fulfilled as soon as possible. 

If you recently made a PRE-SALE purchase from HomeWorx Candles, your order is experiencing additional processing and shipment delays.

All PRE-SALE candles listed below will now begin to ship in the next 14 business days. 

-Magic Potion

-Spiced Vanilla Pumpkin

-Birchwood Vanilla

-Caramel Apple Spiced Tea

-Spiced Apple Crumb

-Country Apple Butter

If you recently made a purchase for AVAILABLE STOCK from us,  your orders are being processed within our standard time of up to 2 business days.

If you made a purchase with both AVAILABLE STOCK candles AND pre-sell candles, your orders will be partially fulfilled.

Available stock candles are being processed within our standard processing time of up to 2 business days, and pre-sell candles will begin to ship in the next 14 business days.

The health and safety of our staff during these challenging times is a priority for HomeWorx.

We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this time, and know you are eagerly awaiting your favorite candles.

Should you have any additional questions about your orders, please reach out to our customer service team.

Stay safe and well,

HomeWorx

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I just got that same email from them.  It seems that it is for all Homeworx orders no matter where you order from.  

Respected Contributor

I just ordered 2 sets of Harry's "All Through The House" AS IS candles here on the Q website.  I love this scent.  Anyone interested, run and check several "as is" on sale from Homeworx...great deals.  HURRY, these will be gone.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @Pecky ....go look at Harry's "as is" they just put up.  Lots of "as is" which won't last....but, I just ordered 2 sets of "All Through The House" for $30/  They have pecan preline, balsam and others right now.  Hope you two are around to see these and get them if interested..

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay Thanks! I will check them out, except for the as is, which means to me that they may have had their wicks burned down a bit, unless someone just sent it back without burning because they didn't like the scent when they opened the box.

Thanks for thinking of us! Heart

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay Thanks!  I do those scents.  

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@kittykatkay Thanks! I will check them out, except for the as is, which means to me that they may have had their wicks burned down a bit, unless someone just sent it back without burning because they didn't like the scent when they opened the box.

Thanks for thinking of us! Heart

@World Traveler ......I promise you that I have ordered lots and lots of "as is" and not one has been burnt.  They all have arrived in perfect condition.  Hope you think about it.  Either way, we will enjoy the 10 sets coming our way.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@kittykatkay Thanks!  I do those scents.  

@Pecky ...Hi.  I have enjoyed reading all of your posts on Harry's candles.  I hope you will consider at least the set of "All Through The House" for $30.....it is a wonderful scent.  His "as is" items do not last long and I just now see that there were 4 other scents that have now sold out.  

New Contributor

I purchased this TSV and it was the first time purchasing his candles. I was so excited, and now very disappointed. I only had one (crimson leaves)that had a scent throw while burning, and it is not a pleasant smell.  The other two just smell like hot wax. I was so confident I would love them that I tossed the packaging after receiving and now can't send them back.