Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

The TSV just arrived today! Very fast shipping. Smiley Happy

I love all three of the scents and am glad I got them. I would have liked to have four wicks in them, but the scents are so great, I can overlook it.

I ordered several other Slatkin candles, diffuser, reed sticks, and almost all of them have shipped, and I just ordered them on August 2.

Great shipping on these products.

@World Traveler Wow that was fast shipping.  I am so glad youlike all of them.  I should get mine tomorrow.  I wanted to tell you that I do have the Spiked Eggnog and it smells wonderful very creamy and soothing.  I can't wait to get the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Like one of the posters on another thread mentioned to me concerning another fast delivery I had, it probably came directly from the vendor instead of going thru the warehouse at QVC. Not the norm, but I'll take it! ha! 

I see my other orders for Slatkin items are in a major town close by, so maybe today but definitely tomorrow for the rest of it. YAAAY!

They are all coming out of Ontario, California.

Regular Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler   I ordered from the Homeworx site yesterday, purchased 4 - 4 wick candles and 2 were 40% off, shipping was $10 but overall it was a good deal.  

Today I received an email from them and they are running a 2-day special, an additional 10% off each item and $3 shipping (total), that's an even better deal Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 Thanks for the update! I'll check it out.

Regular Contributor

AND my candles came today, wow that was fast!!!

Honored Contributor

I received some more candles from Slatkin today, plus the reed sticks, and the 12 month diffuser oils, plus another four-pack of diffuser oils. Still have more coming, but at this rate by early next week I should be set for the Fall/Winter.

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

@World Traveler   I ordered from the Homeworx site yesterday, purchased 4 - 4 wick candles and 2 were 40% off, shipping was $10 but overall it was a good deal.  

Today I received an email from them and they are running a 2-day special, an additional 10% off each item and $3 shipping (total), that's an even better deal Smiley Happy  

@Pixie66 I got the email as well but it states 10% for purchase of $80 or more.  The $3 shipping is a great deal.

Regular Contributor

@Pecky Ah, you are correct.  I skipped right over that part. sorry for any misinformation.  I had 4 candles in my cart so it added the 10% discount and I didn't notice the $80 minimum.  But still a great deal if you are purchasing multiples.

Thanks for noting that Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

My tsv candles were delivered.  They all smell wonderful cold.  I think Deep Dish Apple Pie is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky I am really enjoying all the Slatkin things that arrived yesterday. The house smells wonderful!

Probably get more with that 10% off with $80 or more AND $3 shipping on all orders.

The plug-in Pineapple Colada is really filling up the bathroom it is in, the connecting hallway, and down into the other rooms. I probably should get more.