Honored Contributor

@Pecky RATS! Harry just sent out another email of new scents: Pumpkin Cold Brew, Persimmon Nectar, and Fresh Fall Morning.

GRRR! I'm going to go broke! ha!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky RATS! Harry just sent out another email of new scents: Pumpkin Cold Brew, Persimmon Nectar, and Fresh Fall Morning.

GRRR! I'm going to go broke! ha!

@World Traveler LOL I got that email too.  They all sound good.  I am burning Hot Apple Pie now and it smells wonderful.  I am so enjoying his candles.  I really want the Hot CInnamon Donut candle. but his shipping is crazy.

Occasional Contributor
Ulta carries his candles; you could look there if you have one nearby.
Honored Contributor

@Pecky I caved in on the email that came today and purchased three of the pre-sale candles. I am hopelessly addicted to this man's candles and GREAT DEALS! Again, only $5 to ship THREE huge 4-wick candles!

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky I caved in on the email that came today and purchased three of the pre-sale candles. I am hopelessly addicted to this man's candles and GREAT DEALS! Again, only $5 to ship THREE huge 4-wick candles!

I.can't.stop.  LOL  I cannot believe these great deals, I went from having no fall candles to being stocked for the next few years.  Such great deals!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler  I did as well.  I knew I shouldn't of gotten on the email notifications LOL.  It is to good of a deal to pass up.  Did you pre order the new ones?  I did order the Hot Cinnamon Donut and his new Pumpkin Brew a few days ago and it's already out for delivery today.  Super fast shipping.  He really does have the best candles.

Respected Contributor

@hrhdhd wrote:
Ulta carries his candles; you could look there if you have one nearby.

I didn't know this.  We have an ULTA here but across town so don't go much.  Now I have to check it out.  I looked on line but I want to smell them first.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

I have three Ulta's near me and neither of them carry his candles.Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Yes, I ordered all three of the new pre-orders. I can't think of any Fall candles of his that I haven't purchased on his website or QVC. I'm not doing the specials on the Winter candles......yet. I also picked up some of his on QVC.

This is what I have ordered/received of his so far in the past month:

TSV Harvest Candles

Set of 2 Pumpkin Caramel Candles

Set of 4 Pineapple Colada plug-in refills

Set of 2 Pineapple Colada Candles

Set of 12 year-round scent plug-in refills

Hot Cider Donut Reed Sticks

Pumpkin Caramel Butter Reed Sticks

Set of 2 Apple Pumpkin Pie Candles

Set of 2 Strawberry Patch Candles

Set of 4 Strawberry plug-in refills

Set of 2 Coconut Shortbread Candles

Set of 6 Fall Favorites Diffuser refills (advance order - ships 9/15)

Hot Cider Donut Candle

French Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel, Body Cream, and Body Mist

Pumpkin Caramel Drizzle Candle

Pumpkin Woods Candle

Magic Potion Candle

Spiced Vanilla Pumpkin Candle

Birchwood Vanilla Candle

One can go broke saving money! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
I only ordered his candles once but they were supposedly summer scents - one being peony and the other plumeria which are my favorite flowers. Unfortunately they smelled nothing like peony and in fact were quite putrid smelling so I never again tried his candles. This does seem like a good deal price wise and free shipping.