Honored Contributor

@Jo3349 wrote:

I purchased this TSV and it was the first time purchasing his candles. I was so excited, and now very disappointed. I only had one (crimson leaves)that had a scent throw while burning, and it is not a pleasant smell.  The other two just smell like hot wax. I was so confident I would love them that I tossed the packaging after receiving and now can't send them back. 

@Jo3349 You can send it back. I have used different packaging several times to return items. They take it. If you truly don't like it, there is no reason to keep it and be out the money.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@World Traveler I am with you, fall scents are my favorite.  I haven't ordered the new set yet.  I did order the Country Apple Butter duo that Harry had on a week ago.  It is advanced order.  I already have the Apple Crumb so I don't know if I should order the pre sale set.  

@World Traveler I thought I was losing my mind.  I went to check my Apple Butter duo that I pre ordered to see if it shipped, but it is no where to be found in my order status.  I will have to email cs to find out what is going on.