Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Did you get the new pre sale email?  Country Apple Butter, Caramel Apple Spice Tea & Spiced Apple Crumb (which I have and love) for $55 & $5 shipping.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky E-GADS!!!! Please tell that man to stop producing all these tempting candles! LOL!

Yes, yes, yes. I purchased the Spiced Apple Crumb, the Caramel Apple Spiced Tea, AND the Country Apple Butter. I even purchased the Peach Upside Down Cake; however, when I went to check out, they suggested I do that one as a separate order so I would receive it faster and not have it wait with the other three, which won't ship yet. Very nice of them to post that note to the area where one checks out and pays.

So you were right! The reason I wasn't getting the other many, many candles yet is because they are all PRE sales. Jiminy Cricket! I am going to have the UPS truck chuck full of just my candles one of these days! Smiley LOL

Surely he he is going to soon stop coming out with new Fall scents, right? 

I don't think I will have this problem with the winter ones because I don't care for balsam, amber, eucalyptus, etc., although I do love Chaz's WEN winter scents for my cleansing conditioners. Go figure!

And I won't have the problem with any spring scents he comes out, because I don't care for a huge floral presence in my home. Love to walk true gardens and receiving a bouquet of flowers, but don't want it in a candle. Fall scents are my favorites. And I do love his strawberry and also his pineapple colada candle scents.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I am with you, fall scents are my favorite.  I haven't ordered the new set yet.  I did order the Country Apple Butter duo that Harry had on a week ago.  It is advanced order.  I already have the Apple Crumb so I don't know if I should order the pre sale set.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky All I know is this:

1. Surely he will be running out of Fall scents pretty soon.

2. I need intervention.

Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky All I know is this:

1. Surely he will be running out of Fall scents pretty soon.

2. I need intervention.

Smiley LOL

@World Traveler  You and me both!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Oh noooo, Slatkin has another Big Deal.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky WHAT?@#$%*  Grrrrr!

Honored Contributor

Just checked, @Pecky 

Lucky for me, I already have most of these.....pre-orders thru his website. Haven't received yet though. Free shipping here; $5 shipping on his site for as big as your order is, whether you purchased one or 20!

I'm inclined not to get the Birchwood Vanilla, even though I love vanilla. It's the other notes in the scent.

But I will probably add Applewood Orchard to my purchase today. 18 ounces!!! Free Shipping!

Thanks! Can't believe I thanked you for encouraging me to spend more money.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just checked, @Pecky 

Lucky for me, I already have most of these.....pre-orders thru his website. Haven't received yet though. Free shipping here; $5 shipping on his site for as big as your order is, whether you purchased one or 20!

I'm inclined not to get the Birchwood Vanilla, even though I love vanilla. It's the other notes in the scent.

But I will probably add Applewood Orchard to my purchase today. 18 ounces!!! Free Shipping!

Thanks! Can't believe I thanked you for encouraging me to spend more money.

@World Traveler  Anytime I can help out a friend! Smiley Happy I am ordering that one as well.  I am not a fan of birchwood scent of anything.  It's a little to earthy for me.

Honored Contributor

I will admit, however, that the Candy Cane Lane title sounds good. Think that would be a good scent. Have been resisting that one, but it keeps popping up as a possibility.

@Pecky