Honored Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN I love the names of his candles. I saw one here on the Q called Spiked Eggnog! Smiley LOL

Everything I ordered in the last few days has to do with Fall, so I don't even want to think about the winter scents yet. A few of them I ordered had free shipping.

Yesterday the order from his website for the big candles that were only $25/ea, plus $5 TOTAL for all five candles, weighed so much. His candles are substantial. I had a bit of an awkward moment when I was lifting the big box up on the counter. After I did that, I thought how silly it was for me to not think about just opening the big box on the floor, and take each of them out one at a time! ha!

He certainly does pack his candles well. Can't see how any of them would ever come broken into bits. Quality packing, that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

You can see three utube reviews for this TSV by visiting...

2GAYDADS

MrKongsMom

Philly Candle Man

The Apple and Pumpkin are very well liked, especially the apple which was referred to as "worth the price of admission." The Crimson Leaves got a rather ambivalent reception in each review. Overall, very good info was shared.

apple is the one I would leave out, going to pass 40 for 2 candles is high

Honored Contributor

If I don't like one of mine, My Mom or Sister or one of my daughters would gladly take it I am sure! But Ihope to like all 3!!! If the Leaves smells anything like the Old Bath and Body Works Leaves, it will be delicious.

Respected Contributor

I am a huge Slatkin candle fan, however the fact the TSV are only 3-wicks & 14 oz per candle is the deal breaker for me.  I only melt his 4-wick 18 oz candles.  I did order just now H226936 with free shipping, yay!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed Harry's candles and have some pumpkin figurals from years ago.  The candles have long been burnt down, but the containers still smell. 

But I really think that slapping a big label on so many of his candle holders diminishes the look of the beautiful candle container!!  How hard can it be to put the lable on the bottom!!

Honored Contributor

I bought a few 2 yrs. ago, i was so disappointed ,  they simply did not have a good smell.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I am a huge Slatkin candle fan, however the fact the TSV are only 3-wicks & 14 oz per candle is the deal breaker for me.  I only melt his 4-wick 18 oz candles.  I did order just now H226936 with free shipping, yay!  

I didn't order either for the very reasons you have mentioned.  

Honored Contributor

The TSV just arrived today! Very fast shipping. Smiley Happy

I love all three of the scents and am glad I got them. I would have liked to have four wicks in them, but the scents are so great, I can overlook it.

I ordered several other Slatkin candles, diffuser, reed sticks, and almost all of them have shipped, and I just ordered them on August 2.

Great shipping on these products.

Honored Contributor

Caved in and ordered the set. My neighbor often runs errands for me so I offered her one - she said the apple pie would be her first choice. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Excellent gift. That's very kind of you to want to do that for your neighbor.