Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I am surprised no one has mentioned the auto delivery choice of this tsv. I am awaiting the auto delivery of H220945, a previous tsv. If this tsv is 3 wick instead of 4 it makes sense that it is slighter smaller. I have no problem with that'd. I am surprised how personally some people take their candles as some seem to want to stop anyone from enjoying Homeworx.

yes, shipping is a big deal in Alaska but I went to Kohlsto sniff the new candles by Harry Slatkin and they are nice at $20 each. I am looking at the tsv.

@traveler  I guess perceptions are very different.  I see opinions here in this thread.  I don't see anyone trying to stop others from enjoying Homeworx.  I love Homeworx candles, I have six 4-wick candles in my home right now.  But I am not at all interested in this TSV for the reasons I mentioned in my post.  This specific set does not entice me. 

The only burning candles I bring into my home are Homeworx candles. 

Honored Contributor

I just don't get the whole burning candles thing!! I never have! why in the world would you want an open flame in various places all over your house----and they are a bugger to keep clean if they are left out uncovered----I threw ALL the candles I got as gifts in the trash----the smell isn't enough of an option for me to buy them. JMO, of course.

Respected Contributor

I am interested in H219940 Amaretto Pumpkin 4 wick candle. Actually, all the scents in that collection.

Honored Contributor

4 wick from last year burned well. Why change?

Respected Contributor

Decisions, decisions. Deciding between 4 wick Amaretto Pumpkin candles or the holiday tsv.  My favorite scent of his is Limoncello Cupcake.

Valued Contributor

I love his candles.  Considering the TSV.. still burning my ice cream flavors -  chocolate fudge, mint chocolate chip.  salted caramel. 

Valued Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV for 10/31?

[ Edited ]

I really can't tolerate constant food or perfumy smelling candles any more.  As I've gotten a bit older, I think I am just getting more sensitive.

Valued Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV for 10/31?

[ Edited ]

Kohls 30% coupons are great especially on clearance items

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm going to get whiplash with Harry's explanation of the reasons for the number of wicks:  "3-wick is better!" .... "4-wick is better!"

Today's TSV candles are back to 3-wick candles.  He claims that's what customers asked for, and these will be his only 3-wick candles -- this TSV only.  Hmmmm.  The 4-wick was promised to have the most masterful and intense throw of scent in a candle.  So now we're back to having less scent because some customers asked for it?  Wasn't me.  I love his 4-wick candles, and they always burn wonderfully even for me.

My next reason for not buying these -- I do not like food-scented candles, at all.  These come in two options, Gourmand or Holiday.  Except, the Holiday also has candy cane and white chocolate notes in the mix. 

I'll pass on this TSV.

@Caaareful Shopper - I don't like any candle that makes me want to eat it either! I will make an exception for cinnamon and peppermint, but I prefer scents that don't make me hungry. And I don't like vanilla at all. 

It would have been nice to offer a choice with non-food scents! Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Bath and Body Works have the best candles bar none! Great throw and a good deal, especially during the Holiday Season.  Can’t wait for the big sale!  I like to give them as gifts- no worry about sizes, etc.