Super Contributor

Anyone know what it will be?  His candles still are not sold in most ULTA stores.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV for 10/31?

[ Edited ]

Amazon  sells them  (Slatkin)

Super Contributor

its a set of 4 3 wick candles.  2 different set of scents

Respected Contributor

I find the candles over-priced for what you get. You can find comparable candles much cheaper in the Big Box stores and Kohls.  

Respected Contributor

There is a thread with photos in community chat.

Super Contributor

Up for presale

Honored Contributor

I'm going to get whiplash with Harry's explanation of the reasons for the number of wicks:  "3-wick is better!" .... "4-wick is better!"

Today's TSV candles are back to 3-wick candles.  He claims that's what customers asked for, and these will be his only 3-wick candles -- this TSV only.  Hmmmm.  The 4-wick was promised to have the most masterful and intense throw of scent in a candle.  So now we're back to having less scent because some customers asked for it?  Wasn't me.  I love his 4-wick candles, and they always burn wonderfully even for me.

My next reason for not buying these -- I do not like food-scented candles, at all.  These come in two options, Gourmand or Holiday.  Except, the Holiday also has candy cane and white chocolate notes in the mix. 

I'll pass on this TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I can easily pass on this TSV. No matter the brand, I've just never cared much for holiday scented candles - they just have a sickening effect on me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Harry, but I no longer burn candles in the house.  

Respected Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV for 10/31?

[ Edited ]

I am surprised no one has mentioned the auto delivery choice of this tsv. I am awaiting the auto delivery of H220945, a previous tsv. If this tsv is 3 wick instead of 4 it makes sense that it is slighter smaller. I have no problem with that'd. I am surprised how personally some people take their candles as some seem to want to stop anyone from enjoying Homeworx.

yes, shipping is a big deal in Alaska but I went to Kohls to sniff the new candles by Harry Slatkin and they are nice at $20 each. I am looking at the tsv.