Occasional Contributor

I don't like food candles either but got the Holiday grouping.  Harry didn't mention any "chocolate" in that one.  The Holly Berry has some mint in it, but nothing else has chocolate.  Where did you get that?

Contributor

This guy is making me a nervous wreck. I have to change the channel when he's on. He needs to learn the art of listening/allowing the host to talk. He constantly talks over and interrupts. I wouldn't buy his candles if they were the only ones out there. He's full of himself.

Super Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX TSV for 10/31?

[ Edited ]

Try Bath and Body Works. The best candles ever! And they're always on sale and you can usually find a coupon on retailmenot. Their fragrances are great! And last a long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

No one makes a candle scent that has the multi layers of notes, and lasts in terms of lingering aroma and being usable down to the end of the wax and wick like Harry Slatkin.  I will occasionally buy a home fragrance from Bath & Body Works, but not as much as when Harry made their scents.  Also, their candles are $25 each, so unless you have a coupon which may knock off 20 or 30%, by comparison, the QVC TSV is a better value.  

Valued Contributor

You are so right @Caaareful Shopper .  I was thinking the exact same thing.  Who in the world is asking for a 3-wick instead of a 4-wick?  And how exactly to you ask that question?  I have several of his four-wick candles, and they are very nice.  They also make impressive gifts.  As far as I'm concerned, this TSV is a glorified set of Bath & Body Works candles.  I'm passing.

Harry - if you're listening, please go back to offering the 4-wick candles.

(There, I asked, so next year he can say 'people are asking for 4-wicks!')

Valued Contributor

@Taseph21 wrote:

I don't like food candles either but got the Holiday grouping.  Harry didn't mention any "chocolate" in that one.  The Holly Berry has some mint in it, but nothing else has chocolate.  Where did you get that?

If this was directed to me,  it was a TSV a couple years ago.  I've never seen it since.  Too bad, since it is amazing!

Frequent Contributor

I can’t remember the exact date, but Bath and Body Works has their big candle sale pretty soon- $8.95 each- it’s crazy in there- you have to be there when they open otherwise you can’t get in the door!  Lol!

Respected Contributor

I much prefer flameless candles. No worries-

Respected Contributor

@bagnes wrote:

This guy is making me a nervous wreck. I have to change the channel when he's on. He needs to learn the art of listening/allowing the host to talk. He constantly talks over and interrupts. I wouldn't buy his candles if they were the only ones out there. He's full of himself.

Cant stand how he keeps showing video of himself in his Hamptons home lighting candles.  He seems obsessed with them !  And all his talk of "powering up fragrance".  I find him over the top.

Occasional Contributor

Quite a few people on facebook were complaining about the four wicks not burning evenly.  I have several and have no problems with them at all.  I ordered both of the tsv sets and got the auto delivery. In my opinion Harry is a master at combining scents. I'm looking forward to burning my new candles over the holidays. I hope everyone who ordered enjoys their new candles too!