Valued Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX OCT 21 TSV PREVIEW

Pass due to shipping charges. I don't know why, but I thought maybe they would offer free shipping. Oh well, whoever orders, enjoy!

Contributor

passing on these candles..... too expensive for shipping..

Also they are made in China...

I will buy candles that are made locally... There  are many .

Honored Contributor

None of the scents sound that great to me.....I wish they would have mixed them up better, and maybe offered some real Holiday Scents, like Mulled Cider, Gingerbread, Spiced Cranberry, etc.........

Easy pass for me, plus I have 3 of Harry's candles in my candle closet to burn yet!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

MrKongsMom review of the Festive Woods is now up on utube.

I tried to listen to her ,my gosh she goes on ,and on,get to the point!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Interesting to know!  I have a lot of candles stored that I haven't used yet (a few Homeworx) and will turn them upside down to see if it helps with the scent.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

MrKongsMom review of the Festive Woods is now up on utube.

I tried to listen to her ,my gosh she goes on ,and on,get to the point!!!

@goldensrbest I agree with you.  I tried watching and stopped it just was to long and drawn out.  I guess I have a short attention span. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Well after watching Philly Candle Man and 2GAYDADS utube presentation on the Festive Woods I've changed my mind and ordered this trio. The info was detailed and much more comprehensive and a welcome addition to the on air presentation. 

Honored Contributor

Homeworx are now made in China? I bought some last year and they were made in Vietnam.

Contributor

they are made in China.... yup, 

Rather buy candles locally.... for that matter Whole Foods has some amazing candles.... 

Also check Amazon.... great candles all  made in the USA.. 

plus free shippin.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@rochelleS Interesting to know!  I have a lot of candles stored that I haven't used yet (a few Homeworx) and will turn them upside down to see if it helps with the scent.

Yes, @haddon9 this is very interesting. Especially if a candle is a relatively new pour. I'll keep looking for more specific info and tips that'll improve a new and weaker scented candle. I've seen storing them upside down now several times which invites me to consider this. Haven't seen specifically why yet but surmise it has something to do with the oil distribution and not settling on the bottom. I will continue to learn as much as I can about this whole aging concept.

Have you ever heard anything like this?