Festive Woods Set

Fraiser Fir Forest (Green)

Woodland Cranberry (Red)

Frosted Mistletoe (Blue)

Auto Delivery - Spring 2022

Mangosteen Nectar

Passionflower Papaya 

Starfruit Sorbet

You can watch the 3 wick etched glass vessel unboxing of the Festive Gourmands with 2GAYDADS on utube now.

It was mentioned that additional videos will be coming from 

Philly Candle Man and MrKongsMom. One of these two will likely review the Festive Woods Set.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOMEWORX OCT 21 TSV PREVIEW

Interesting. Considering that I returned the 3 candle set that was the last TSV because IMO the scents were not attractive to me.

I always enjoy the presentations but I'm trying to be mindful of what I buy so I don't have to spend $ unnecessarily or waste $ on having to return something I don't like.

Honored Contributor

I just do not think his candles are very fragrant.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I saw that these were coming up.  Unfortunately, they don't interest me at all.  I was hoping for something more "holiday-ish."  These just seem like a bunch of scents thrown together.  The first set could be for any time of year and I don't need a whole set of all tree-scented candles.  I'd love to see something more festive and fruity.

I thought he was going to have more of his traditional holiday sets that people love (Trim the Tree, Deck the Halls, Frozen Balsam, etc.).  They offered some of these scents in pairs over the summer, but they sold out quickly and most haven't returned.

Money saved for me.  To all who get them, I hope you love them!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

MrKongsMom has now posted her review of the Festive Gourmand TSV Trio on utube. Its a good review and her thoughts add another perspective. Definitely worth watching. 

Philly Candle Man will release his TSV review Wednesday, Oct 20th  at 8am on utube. He has both sets.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest 

I understand what you are saying. I've received Homeworx candles that are extremely fragrant. Actually had a delivery yesterday that knocked my socks off, it's that good. But I've received others that well, were not. Nice scents, but weak. I've learned that these candles can improve by aging them for a period of time. I can't be specific, apparently it varies. Also saw some aged their candles upside down too. Homeworx does have a pour date which is located on the bottom label. 

I'm not trying to detract from your comment just wanting to share what I've researched on line and have heard and read in the comments of several utube candle reviews. I think this "aging" concept is interesting and has some merit. Surely some of the candle aficionados here could offer more experienced comments.

I know, I know we want our purchases ready to use upon receipt yet for what it's worth found this info worth a mention.

Respected Contributor

The gourmand scents sound attractive. Watched reviews on YouTube. But I have cats and reed diffusers just sound like something to knock over or spill.

Esteemed Contributor

MrKongsMom review of the Festive Woods is now up on utube.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both 2GAYDADS  and Philly Candle Man have now posted their reviews of the Festive Woods TSV Trio on utube.

Apparently the TSV will be an Advanced Order.

Respected Contributor

Shipping is $7.50! Yikes, no.