Trusted Contributor

Anybody please tell me if Scott Bros. TSV are good sheets; they say they are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.  Which is it??  I need cool all the time.  Please leave your opinion.  Thanks in advance! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

These sheets are some of the nicest sheets I have ever owned and I am a sheet snob. I think they are cool. I bought my daughter a set and she wants more also. You will not go wrong getting these. Worth every penny. I ordered 5 sets for Christmas gifts because I love them so much

Beckyblu

Esteemed Contributor

I JUST ORDERED A SET AND IT SAYS ADVANCED ORDER??? Sorry caps.   Anyone know why?

Trusted Contributor

They do this to save on bringing in tons of a TSV and then running out of certain colors and ending up with excess inventory of other colors. It is just an inventory thing, there is no real delay.

I assume the sheets are all ready and set wherever the Brothers warehouse their stuff and orders are being redirected to them to ship ASAP.

A lot of companies do not like to have large inventories all bought and paid for up front. They give a purchase order for an expected sale number, but in the end they only have to pay for what they actually sell. It actually benefits the customer because if one color is selling fast and another color is not, they can adjust on the fly.

At the end of a TSV day they don't end up with an overstock. Advanced Delivery is just another way of saying you will get them on the date your order tells without having to go in depth explaining all this.

Andrew Lessman does the same. It says advanced delivery sometimes and then he juggles in real time the orders to his factory to make more of xyz, and maybe not as much of abc. It is a win/win for all in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Re: HELP with Sheets TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@kutira wrote:

Anybody please tell me if Scott Bros. TSV are good sheets; they say they are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.  Which is it??  I need cool all the time.  Please leave your opinion.  Thanks in advance! Heart

Search for Scott Bros sheets.  There are plenty or eye opening reviews.  I’m passing after reading the reviews. 

Respected Contributor
Can’t say about the sheets, but think it was last year or two years ago when they introduced their towels, I purchased them and have been pleased with them. They have held up very well. See they have a towel “hot pick” today so may order some more but want to see a presentation first.
Honored Contributor

I ordered their last TSV sheets and they are soft and cooling but.... they ripped at the seams the top and bottom.  I only used them in spring/summer.  I am hesitant to order another pair.  It seems that this has happened to many reading the reviews.

Trusted Contributor

We tried the Scott Brothers sheets a couple years ago and didn't care for them.  They were very thin and low quality.  Easy pass.

Super Contributor

I love my Scott Brothers sheets!  They are some of the best sheets I have ever owned.  So soft and comfortable, and the flexi-fit is great!  I have owned them for over a year, with plenty of washings, and have never had an issue with the seams ripping. 

Esteemed Contributor
I have these sheets from last year. They wash and wear beautifully and they don’t wrinkle. They do feel cool and I get hot flashes and they are great. As far as reviews go there are some people who you can never satisfy. I have gotten burned quite a few times from believing reviews here. I now go on my own gut feeling about an item. Sometimes I hit the bullseye and sometimes not. I personally would highly recommend these sheets.