Valued Contributor

I have found the Scott Bros. products to be excellent! I ordered their indoor/outdoor carpet a couple of years ago, and it still looks like new. It is nothing like the indoor/outdoor carpets found in big box stores. It has a plush texture and slight thickness. It is so nice. I just placed an order for the TSV Scott Bros. blush sheets, and I know I will not be disappointed. I am very pleased with the Scott Bros., offerings and also Casa-Zeta Jones bedding. You can not go wrong ordering either brand.

Valued Contributor

They do have a cooling effect and I like to use in the hot FL summers. However, mine are very, very short on the sides of the top flat sheet.  Did I perhaps hear that these are larger this time?  That would be the only no for me because I like a longer drape on the side, and I washed exactly per instructions.  Can anyone else comment on this please?

Honored Contributor

I've read good things about their towels, too. Did anyone else see the SET OF 8 OVERSIZE BATH TOWELS for UNDER $40!Smiley Surprised Is that right??

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've read good things about their towels, too. Did anyone else see the SET OF 8 OVERSIZE BATH TOWELS for UNDER $40!Smiley Surprised Is that right??

@SilleeMee  They just had them on.  They look great.  I may have to order some.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  They just had them on.  They look great.  I may have to order some.

Oh darn I wished I could have seen that. @Pecky  Maybe a video online will be available to watch soon. I think the price is really good for 8 full-size towels.

Valued Contributor

Best sheets I own are from the Q but not Scott Bros.  Northern Nights with wrinkle defense either 600 or 700 thead count are the ones I love.  Have about a dozen sets so you know I really like them.

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I JUST ORDERED A SET AND IT SAYS ADVANCED ORDER??? Sorry caps.   Anyone know why?

Based on the time that you posted your question I think that the response that I received from QVC to my inquiry this afternoon applies to your order also.  After the QVC Social Team Member emailed the group handling the TSV stock she received in part the following message, "She said that it is defaulting to that code due to our systems preloading stock.  She assures me it is nothing to be concerned about, it will ship as normal."  @BalletBabe I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Valued Contributor

Re: HELP with Sheets TSV!!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
I have these sheets from last year. They wash and wear beautifully and they don’t wrinkle. They do feel cool and I get hot flashes and they are great. As far as reviews go there are some people who you can never satisfy. I have gotten burned quite a few times from believing reviews here. I now go on my own gut feeling about an item. Sometimes I hit the bullseye and sometimes not. I personally would highly recommend these sheets.

@Teddixat You have given me much to think about when reading reviews.  I try to read reviews before ordering some items and I'm then left in a quandary about what to do after reading them.  The reviews can go from 1 star to 5 for the same product which only leaves me further confused, so now I depend on my gut feelings, with reviews playing a minor role in my decisions.  Oh, by the way I love the Scott Living sheets and ordered another 4 sets today. 

Honored Contributor

@kutira  I do not own them because $70 for full sheets is high.  However, I watched TSV early this morning and later in the day and the women calling in are raving about them.  NO ironing, yes keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.  If you have a king size or cal. king, this is a great buy.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
@snowgirl714. I just wrote you a long response but this stupid forum just made me sign in for the 4th time and erased my response. Bottom line look at the bulk of the reviews and if more like than not you should try