Regular Contributor

Re: HELP...Cannot Decide on TSV Marsala or Beige

Pecky,

Sorry so late on the reply was at work but yes I truly love this bag! It's roomy and has a nice structure to it not as much as the TSV but it does not collapse because the leather is very good and solid in texture. Very roomy, great quality, beautiful color, gorgeous details too! I love it and if you chose to buy it please enjoy in great health Pecky!! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SammySiamese wrote:

Pecky,

Sorry so late on the reply was at work but yes I truly love this bag! It's roomy and has a nice structure to it not as much as the TSV but it does not collapse because the leather is very good and solid in texture. Very roomy, great quality, beautiful color, gorgeous details too! I love it and if you chose to buy it please enjoy in great health Pecky!! Woman Wink

@SammySiamese  Hi!! Yes I did order it.  I for some reason like it better than the TSV.  I can't wait to get it.  Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Honored Contributor

I loved several colors in this bag, but I did not purchase.  I have been buying a few Kate Spade bags lately so really don't need another one.  I did love the antique rose--gorgeous. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I'm more than happy with the size it is.  My I-Pad fits nicely plus my make up bag, wallet and other things and still have room left over.   If it woud have been any larger, I wouldn't have purched.

Honored Contributor

@SammySiamese

I just wanted to post that I received Drew in marsala and I love it!! The color is stunning I would call it a red clay color.  The size is perfect and it is light weight.  I will be taking it out for a test ride!!