Super Contributor

HELP...Cannot Decide on TSV Marsala or Beige

What do you'll thinik. Go for something different and get the Marsala or play safe with beige. I think after looking at the Marsala that it might go with more colors than I orginally thought. Any suggestions or has anyone had the Marsala color before, Don't want pink, board with black, don't care for the blue. Help me ladies with color gets your vote. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: HELP...Cannot Decide on TSV Marsala or Beige

Colors are nice, but that bag is too small and the pricing is too high imo.

Super Contributor

WHEN I READ THE REVIEWS ON IT, IT WAS STATED THAT THE BAG IS ACTUALLY BIGGER THATN THE QUOTED MEASUREMENTS. STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT COLOR WOULD GET YOUR VOTE MARSALA OR BEIGE..THANKS

Respected Contributor

@KoKo, I would get the beige.  That is a pretty beige. I like it better than the Marsala.

Regular Contributor

KoKo:

I have an Oryany bag in that Marsala in Drew A272940 and LOVE IT, it's a deep rich earthy pink or terra-cotta but not so much brown more red/pink tone!! I say go for a pop of color OR if you really can't decide, buy both and request an early birthday/anniversary/I love myself to much to decide gift, from a family member who will be more then willing to help!!! 

JMHO the marsala is amazing and wear in great health!! Hope this helps! Woman Wink xxx

f4978e5aa180f46878a7fec24bf1711b.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love the beige, blue and the pink.   I'm going to try not to purchase, but it's a great bag!    I wish it was a bit bigger too.

I don't like that high s/h and that's annoying me.  Love the bag though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

KoKo, Marsala definitely. I think the color of your bag should always stand out. 

Honored Contributor

@SammySiamese wrote:

KoKo:

I have an Oryany bag in that Marsala in Drew A272940 and LOVE IT, it's a deep rich earthy pink or terra-cotta but not so much brown more red/pink tone!! I say go for a pop of color OR if you really can't decide, buy both and request an early birthday/anniversary/I love myself to much to decide gift, from a family member who will be more then willing to help!!! 

JMHO the marsala is amazing and wear in great health!! Hope this helps! Woman Wink xxx

f4978e5aa180f46878a7fec24bf1711b.jpg

@SammySiamese@I really like this bag better than the TSV.  I'm loving the marsala color I just may have to order this one.  Are you happy with the style and everything? 

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for the help.  Marsala it is!!

Esteemed Contributor

My vote is for the marsala. It's a different color without being too extreme and dosen't scream "seasonal".  You can always find beige in another bag or anoher TSV. I'm thinking that the marsala is like olive. It's more neutral than you think until you get it home and styling it with your closet.